Mafia dutch style (14 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
shes trying to see if D contacted me yet to narrow down who the D is, at this point hoori is 90% G
I dont get how she'd be able to narrow down who the d is nor do I get how she would have any idea if you contacted the d. And why did you reveal yourself so early, sure you can protect yourself but you'd be a prime candidate for recruiting because more sheep's I mean c's trust you and you have a special role that useful to them.

I really feel that's alot more going on with you X.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
shes trying to see if D contacted me yet to narrow down who the D is, at this point hoori is 90% G
Stop acting stupid ffs. The D is not supposed to let me know whether or not he/she has contacted you and you, if are truly the BG, are not supposed to let people know whether or not you are contacted by the D. As a matter of fact, there are a lot of mind games you can very wisely play with people (mainly Gs) and steer them away from guessing who the D could possibly be (if you are the BG that is). So instead of making weird inferences, perhaps it's better you focus on that, if you are the BG.

- - - Updated - - -

BG cannot be recruited people :sergio:

He's done the absolute right thing by outing himself, that's fine. We are almost certainly losing so it's good if BG and D are in contact. ALL I say is that the D has to wait a little bit to make sure that every member has seen X's claim so IF the real BG is someone else, he/she will be able to react. That's it. If nobody claims to be the real BG until tomorrow, the D needs to contact X.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Stop acting stupid ffs. The D is not supposed to let me know whether or not he/she has contacted you and you, if are truly the BG, are not supposed to let people know whether or not you are contacted by the D. As a matter of fact, there are a lot of mind games you can very wisely play with people (mainly Gs) and steer them away from guessing who the D could possibly be (if you are the BG that is). So instead of making weird inferences, perhaps it's better you focus on that, if you are the BG.
you stop acting stupid, if i reply back to your obviously useless post about the d not revealing themselves then i am for sure giving you hints to his identity. You know 100% i am the BG, if you truly were a C you wouldnt write that pointless post, anyways either you or piotrr are getting lynched tomorrow and you cant do a thing about it so save your breath ;)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
BG cannot be recruited people :sergio:

He's done the absolute right thing by outing himself, that's fine. We are almost certainly losing so it's good if BG and D are in contact. ALL I say is that the D has to wait a little bit to make sure that every member has seen X's claim so IF the real BG is someone else, he/she will be able to react. That's it. If nobody claims to be the real BG until tomorrow, the D needs to contact X.
Had no idea, be couldn't be recruited!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
you stop acting stupid, if i reply back to your obviously useless post about the d not revealing themselves then i am for sure giving you hints to his identity. You know 100% i am the BG, if you truly were a C you wouldnt write that pointless post, anyways either you or piotrr are getting lynched tomorrow and you cant do a thing about it so save your breath ;)
If you were not acting so weirdly like this, you would understand that what I suggest is indeed what the D has to do. I was not and I am not expecting any hint from you, what are you talking about. I'm only asking the D to wait. I'm not looking for feedback. This is the right thing to do only because D has to be super cautious about revealing his/her role especially in a game like this after having 5 cs killed on the first day.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If you were not acting so weirdly like this, you would understand that what I suggest is indeed what the D has to do. I was not and I am not expecting any hint from you, what are you talking about. I'm only asking the D to wait. I'm not looking for feedback. This is the right thing to do only because D has to be super cautious about revealing his/her role especially in a game like this after having 5 cs killed on the first day.
:lol: i saw the edit, you are done

- - - Updated - - -

also when things get desperate you take more risks not less, and of course you the smart mathematician know this better than anyone here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)