Mafia dutch style (4 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So let me get this straight, you had people that you suspected because of specific reasons instead of apply a little pressure on them to make em squeal, you are down with watching some unnecessary distraction and sacrifice a player because he isn't good enough?! Or that his name isn't big enough....if it were Maddy who played the fool several times and decided to play seriously best believe he wouldn't be thrown around as a potential sacrificial lamb.

Anyways since you guys enjoy the game better with your usual ways why not have one of the usuals come back from the dead. It's fucking infuriating to be taken for granted like that. @Alen imma call it quits, you can have my spot if you get the OK from @Bezzy
Keep playing, her reasoning is dumb.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm trying to understand what motive would osman have to change his vote like that in the last minute? As a G he would have never taken that risk unless a fellow g was in grave danger, but who did he save by that vote? Alc? Fr3sh? X?

Then again we might be reading too much into it tbh, hoori did something similar in one of the recent games and then she turned out to be a g.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And I won't bother explaining again that I said none of what you say here. I'm not saying Fresh and ALC are Gs. I'm saying on day 1, when all I have are just crazy wild hunches, I'd never vote a good player (in the last minute when there is not much time for him to defend himself or counter your arguments), only to save a couple of troublesome (i'm not saying weak or anything, just irrational and ready to be suicidal) players. You of all people should understand this.
I was talking to Tomice, non of that was addressed to you, nor did I know you posted.

Btw, you post about saving people because they might be better players is incredibly dumb and highly ineffective in a game you should judge on a clean slate of how likely they might or might not be G. I couldn't care less how good Völler can be, at that given to me, he seemed like a more likely G then ALC or fresh for me, that's enough. If you factor things like you are, that aren't based on the current game, then I'm more likely to be misled /make mistakes.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Keep playing, her reasoning is dumb.
Not just her reasoning it's how things are in this game. People will choose to remember one or two facets of your game and they'll stick to that interpretation of the or, and it just so happens that said manner of playing hinders me greatly.

And beside I didn't even make it for the voting period I was sleeping, so the timing is kinda off for me.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Oh and btw Hoori, Kyle and Ocelot have a lot of explaining to do.

Hoori didn't vote at all, kyle went for no lynch and ocelot made an unimportant vote on kate. All were here on the deadline and all did not want to commit to anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Not just her reasoning it's how things are in this game. People will choose to remember one or two facets of your game and they'll stick to that interpretation of the or, and it just so happens that said manner of playing hinders me greatly.

And beside I didn't even make it for the voting period I was sleeping, so the timing is kinda off for me.
Mate this is why you should just not sign up next time, wtf you decide mid game that you don't want to play anymore? This after we just had 3 c's autolynched

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Then that's the difference, I don't let how it may look like in hindsight hinder me from acting on current hunches.

If you don't want to act on something out of fear or seeming too suspicious, then it's on you.

Feel free to vote for me if you like.
My considerations are different then yours apparently but not because of that reason.

Its not about me and you or any other players. moves can be either for the advantage of the C' or against them, putting a confirmed C (you in this case) up for lynching is against the interests of the C's IMO. again it's only my view on how to judge those things in the game perspective, you may very well have another take on it but thats mine.

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #370
    This is ridiculous. Rules are to encourage people to participate. You should have waited for one day, or at least discussed it with all of us. This game was supposed to start on Sunday. We started one day later so you cannot simply autolynch people for not participating when the game's not started on the right time.

Anyways, if this game is to continue, Osman and X are definitely prime suspects. There is no need to explain this. Osman, if you are a G, it was a horrible mistake. If you are a C, it was still a horrible mistake. I'm definitely voting Osman tomorrow.
    I asked about it before the game everyone know what the rules are. People around it today. It started maybe a bit later. But how hard is it to post 5 stupid posts to just do this. If people want to quit fine. But this game is only fun when people post a lot. We need to find an idea so we can all have fun. I don't understand why people sign up multiple en time and then don't post at all. Ofcourse i could had Let this day go. But those autolynched aren't showing up now.

- - - Updated - - -

why do you fucking ask to play when you cant commit
    Indeed

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Oh and btw Hoori, Kyle and Ocelot have a lot of explaining to do.

Hoori didn't vote at all, kyle went for no lynch and ocelot made an unimportant vote on kate. All were here on the deadline and all did not want to commit to anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Mate this is why you should just not sign up next time, wtf you decide mid game that you don't want to play anymore? This after we just had 3 c's autolynched
    :lol:
    Look at this guy!! :howler:

Why would someone want to play if they'll be treated like some disposable not even worthy to sacrifice type of lamb?!

You explain yourself!! Why were you so adamant on taking my life away?! Why did you choose to give a retarded half ass disrespectful reason such as me making too much sense or my g buddies forcing me to play seriously.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I asked about it before the game everyone know what the rules are. People around it today. It started maybe a bit later. But how hard is it to post 5 stupid posts to just do this. If people want to quit fine. But this game is only fun when people post a lot. We need to find an idea so we can all have fun. I don't understand why people sign up multiple en time and then don't post at all. Ofcourse i could had Let this day go. But those autolynched aren't showing up now.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed
    You did the right thing, rules were clear from the get go, anyone who had any objections should have voiced them then, not after the fact. Though i think hoori knows this, but of course she has to put up a show in here.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would someone want to play if they'll be treated like some disposable not even worthy to sacrifice type of lamb?!

You explain yourself!! Why were you so adamant on taking my life away?! Why did you choose to give a retarded half ass disrespectful reason such as me making too much sense or my g buddies forcing me to play seriously.
    Go f yourself man :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005

if you are a G seriously bravo, if you are a C wow what a drama queen :D

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

You are taking it wrong buddy. that's just how the game is played, if you don't like it fine then don't sign up next time but walking out mid game isn't cool.

You might even like it if you stick around, you can't expect people to forget your old antics after only the first day, it takes time.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    ok guys, seeing as the situaltion here is 9-5(will assume recruit is done) since we got butt fucked by the assholes that got auto-lynched, i am forced to out myself as the BG, though i suspect the Gs kinda knew that, detective please reach out to me and i hope your investigation revealed a G

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    if you are a G seriously bravo, if you are a C wow what a drama queen :D
    No but seriously! Look up all the past mafia games it's always been like that! Fuckers don't even try to take me seriously and when I post a post that they HAVE to take seriously I get accused of being suspicious.

Drama queen! Man I just almost fucking died!!!

Typical @Fred right here, will laugh it off cause you know, the others will most likely skim over my post and fred's post will be diligently studied and followed.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ok guys, seeing as the situaltion here is 9-5(will assume recruit is done) since we got butt fucked by the assholes that got auto-lynched, i am forced to out myself as the BG, though i suspect the Gs kinda knew that, detective please reach out to me and i hope your investigation revealed a G
    Right thing to do, losing 5 c's in the first day requires extreme measures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)