Mafia dutch style (65 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
- Hoori, for now at least, is almost surely a C after her first post. of course she's also a likely candidate for recruiting

- Fresh doesn't seem his usual self but he's too random to make much of it

- im still not entirely convicned Kate was just trolling when she claimed to have received her role. Maybe Matt was but that doesnt really seem like Kate's style. :boh:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
- Hoori, for now at least, is almost surely a C after her first post. of course she's also a likely candidate for recruiting

- Fresh doesn't seem his usual self but he's too random to make much of it

- im still not entirely convicned Kate was just trolling when she claimed to have received her role. Maybe Matt was but that doesnt really seem like Kate's style. :boh:
Cmon, Kate's not stupid to do that if she's a G.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Fuck man football took longer than expected, gonna catch up now. It's still about half an hour until voting right?

Also I'm still at a bar with a few friends so don't expect me to be fully able to contribute.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fuck man football took longer than expected, gonna catch up now. It's still about half an hour until voting right?

Also I'm still at a bar with a few friends so don't expect me to be fully able to contribute.
Are you also hiding in a shit stained toilet like our resident expert of everything?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)