Mafia dutch style (4 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Well think about it, dumbass. If Zach really is a C and is at a waterpark, he wouldn't bother that much in order to respond if he only got one vote. Instead, he'd be enjoying his time with his beautiful ginger gf. But no, he's ignoring her and hiding inside bathrooms with a strong stench just to defend himself. That might be because he's a G and is trying to protect himself since he feels a stronger sense of entitlement to the game.
Man Zach is always freaking out at the first sign of him getting accused of everything. It's why he's almost always in severe danger of gettimg lynched on day one, no matter if he's G or C.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well think about it, dumbass. If Zach really is a C and is at a waterpark, he wouldn't bother that much in order to respond if he only got one vote. Instead, he'd be enjoying his time with his beautiful ginger gf. But no, he's ignoring her and hiding inside bathrooms with a strong stench just to defend himself. That might be because he's a G and is trying to protect himself since he feels a stronger sense of entitlement to the game.
That would be normally the case for anyone else, someone who is suddenly more eager and excited to take part to give the extra effort trying to be involved in such sitautions. But this is Zach, we are is just his current excuse to avoid his gf in some shitstained stool so he can win some argument on ze internet, this is him 24/7, freakouts to be seen as being right at any given second. If you truly think this is out of the norm for him character wise, then you are the one who needs to pay more attention.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
That would be normally the case for anyone else, someone who is suddenly more eager and excited to take part to give the extra effort trying to be involved in such sitautions. But this is Zach, we are is just his current excuse to avoid his gf in some shitstained stool so he can win some argument on ze internet, this is him 24/7, freakouts to be seen as being right at any given second. If you truly think this is out of the norm for him character wise, then you are the one who needs to pay more attention.
Agreed. It's more interesting to see who jumps on him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So let me get this straight? ALC said he voted for Zach because Zach voted for him but Zach didn't actually vote for ALC first?
And @ALC, character studies in general, now this guy, is as usual, he is allways the last to catch the obvious in mafia games.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol: that actually me lol

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
First of all, I havebt posted that early in a while, since its vacation.

Secondly, I was in a waterpark. Check my facebook. Or ask Klin/X/mark/Sam since I have them on it.

And im now just scrolliny and see this.

Thanks alc. I had to fake a shit to be able to post cause the misses was angry im on my cell during our little vacation, so im on a toilet. And pizza hut has badly smelling toilets
another fuckin legendary post from Zach :lol: @Hustini

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
First of all, I havebt posted that early in a while, since its vacation.

Secondly, I was in a waterpark. Check my facebook. Or ask Klin/X/mark/Sam since I have them on it.

And im now just scrolliny and see this.

Thanks alc. I had to fake a shit to be able to post cause the misses was angry im on my cell during our little vacation, so im on a toilet. And pizza hut has badly smelling toilets
Fake a shit :lol:

I just checked your fb, there's nothing about the waterpark! :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)