Mafia: Chaos in the Kingdom of Tuz (1 Viewer)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Haven't watched them yet but read mixed reviews about Fish and Cat. You have to be either Iranian/having close Iranian friends or a huge fan of Iranian cinema to have watched Dancing in the Dust ;)

I'm a civilian btw :p
Fish and Cat was brilliant, imo. Although, the first time I saw it, I was incredibly confused for the vast majority of it. Second time was much better.

I'm a really big fan of Iranian cinema. I make sure to check out a few Iranian films at the film festivals I go to each year. I really like directors like Panahi, Kiarostami, Farhadi, Ghobadi, Beizai, Samira and Hana Makhmalbaf... Your country has a rich and fantastic cinematic history. :)

Offer up a G, and I'll accept you as a C for now.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Guess who's been PM'ing a couple of tiems since the roles were handed out..

Stay tuned. Tomorrow at 22.00 CET I shall post a couple of screen shots.

Now! Bed :D Goodnight <3

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Guess who's been PM'ing a couple of tiems since the roles were handed out..

Stay tuned. Tomorrow at 22.00 CET I shall post a couple of screen shots.

Now! Bed :D Goodnight <3
Oh I can guess right alright. Voller, Matt for sure potentially PI too.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
M8, I cannot believe you would hurt me like this. And you said you wanted to live in a cabin in the woods, out west here, with me and Bambi.

#Heartbroken#DreamsShattered#TearsShed#NoMoreDForFr3sh
Fuck outta here this is war punk, we trying to preserve our society and you are a potential threat.

If Voller, does that mean Maddy and Soren too?
Voller is his own entity of evil, he eats babies and rapes pregnant women, he is not be joked with. He is a manipulative maniac with a libido higher then zach's so he his always thirsty. maddy is maddy and soren is maddy.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Voller is his own entity of evil, he eats babies and rapes pregnant women, he is not be joked with. He is a manipulative maniac with a libido higher then zach's so he his always thirsty. maddy is maddy and soren is maddy.
I always thought it was one person operating three accounts. Never wanted to check IPs though. Didn't want to ruin Alen's magnum opus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)