Mafia: Chaos in the Kingdom of Tuz (1 Viewer)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013

The new year has begun, and the King of Tuz, the aptly named CrimsonianKing, looked out his window at his glorious kingdom. He thought to himself that everything in his life was perfect, from his beautiful wife Kate, to his adorable cat radekas, to the return of his best friend Ford Prefect after he spent a year away traveling the galaxy only wearing a towel. It was also the 10th anniversary of the peace treaty between the Kingdom of Tuz and the Land of Bbilan, led by 89man.

Not only that, but his and Kate's ten children were blossoming into bright young men and women. JCK, being the eldest, was next in line for the throne. Völler, Hængebøffer and Maddy were triplets who constantly played practical jokes on others by switching places. Klin and Zacheryah had recently made headlines by teaming up to create a formula for a diet soda that made you gain muscle instantly. Fr3sh had successfully lobbied for the legalization of marijuana throughout the kingdom. Osman recently landed a big money record contract and was on his way to becoming the next big thing in hip-hop. PostIronic is a bit of a hipster, but his charisma and sense of humor makes up for it. And last but not least, king Ale, Crimsonian's only daughter, was recently voted Miss Tuz, despite attempts by Quetzalcoatl to win the title himself by dressing in drag.

Things couldn't be better for CrimsonianKing, that is until ALC, the town gossip (and great storyteller), burst into his castle and demanded to speak with the king personally. Crimsonian, sensing the urgency of the situation, sent his servants, Kyle and Enron, to fetch ALC and accompany him to the throne room.

"Forgive me for bothering you, King," said ALC, "but I have some urgent news that could change your life and your kingdom. I have it on good authority that there is a group of people who wish to overthrow you. I don't know for sure their identities, but I can certainly give you a few suspects."

Crimsonian, looking alarmed, replied, "Tell me everything you know!"

"Well, first of all there's that Fred guy. You know he's always been jealous of you because of all the trophies you won in your years as an athlete, while he won nothing. Then there's your personal chef, Salvo, who has all the tools in the world to poison you so he can take over. And don't forget j0ker, he was that weird kid who dreamed of being a supervillain when he grew up, what if that's manifesting now? Hell, it could even be your maid, IliveforJuve!"

"We need to get to the bottom of this immediately, before we break into all-out war," Crimsonian interrupted before ALC could name any more suspects.

"Don't worry, I've got a plan. I've hired the best private eye I know, X, to get to the bottom of all this. We'll figure it out before these people have the chance to carry out their plot. And your head of security, Ocelot will certainly get you heightened protection!" ALC exclaimed assuredly.

"Just... fix this mess, and fast," Crimsonian whispered, and shooed ALC out the door.

Who could be behind this sinister plot? Could they be from Crimsonian's court? Could it be some of his kids wanting to claim the throne for themselves? Or could it be 89man ready to break the peace treaty? The only thing for certain is that CrimsonianKing was worried, very worried, and not even the best jokes from the court jester, piotrr, could allay his fears.

-------------------

Disclaimer: The story means nothing and has no bearing on anyone's role.

Voting starts daily at 14:00 CET and ends at 00:00 CET. Votes outside of that time period won't count. To make your vote, please bold the person's username. If you change your vote, make it clear.

The jailing deadline is 18:30 CET.

If you forget to vote twice or post less than five times a day twice, you'll be autolynched.

And just to make it clear, the game officially starts at 14:00 CET on Tuesday. No one will be lynched, whacked, or anything tonight (Monday), I just needed to get the thread made.

Have fun!

--------------------

Participants:

1. Völler
2. Salvo
3. Klin
4. Maddy
5. Ocelot
6. Fred - Civilian
7. j0ker
8. Zacheryah
9. Ford Prefect
10. IliveForJuve
11. Kyle
12. king Ale - Civilian
13. X
14. CrimsonianKing - Civilian
15. PostIronic
16. Enron
17. ALC
18. Hængebøffer - Bodyguard
19. radekas - Civilian
20. Quetzalcoatl
21. Osman - Civilian
22. 89man
23. piotrr - Civilian
24. Fr3sh - Civilian
25. Kate
26. JCK

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Fuck it, I'm going Wire themed.
And since I can't be a black guy (@Enron :p).....

Btw this is you @piotrr

- - - Updated - - -

Great story btw :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lovely story Ragazza :) Especially your choice of maid ;)

Now to the matter at hand :evil:

T minus 10 seconds til the :bitchslap: and the :baggio: commences

Come at me peasants

muhammad-ali.gif

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol: Great story, Ragazza. Kinda hurt by the "town gossip" moniker tho :sad:

Osman

- - - Updated - - -

With the "mafia role" message I got I thought for a second that I'm a mafia member but I'm only a civilian :biggrin:
:shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Hoori

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
1) Send out fake PM
2) Frame Fr2sh
3) Hit on random member
4) Make Zach even more paranoid by creepy reps
5) Form alliance with Ocelot, Radekas, Völler, Peter and Meat Curtains
6) Open Paint and paint
7) Lynch Fred. He's always a G.
8) Win

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
1) Send out fake PM
2) Frame Fr2sh
3) Hit on random member
4) Make Zach even more paranoid by creepy reps
5) Form alliance with Ocelot, Radekas, Völler, Peter and Meat Curtains
6) Open Paint and paint
7) Lynch Fred. He's always a G.
8) Win
:lol:

Who's meat curtains, btw? Kate or Hoori?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)