Mafia: Chaos in the Kingdom of Tuz (6 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
btw i cant believe you let me off the hook when ragazza outed me on the thread :D
I did get it at first, but I thought Ragazza couldn't have pulled a Janna there. :boh:

Look I love how you play the game, but you need to stop going after the loudest and/or most familiar faces. There has never been a game where I was lynched and you didn't play a big role in that, if i didn't know better I'd have thought it was personal :D
Yup.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Ragazza

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
  • Thread Starter #3,482
    I did get it at first, but I thought Ragazza couldn't have pulled a Janna there. :boh:
    What I said didn't mean anything, cos no one knew piotrr's role. X could have been a G going after a C or a C going after someone he suspects was a G. I thought it was vague enough that it didn't give anything away.

What I did realize after piotrr's ban that I didn't notice when I did the draw, was that all the participating mods in this game were G's. :lol:

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    What I said didn't mean anything, cos no one knew piotrr's role. X could have been a G going after a C or a C going after someone he suspects was a G. I thought it was vague enough that it didn't give anything away.

What I did realize after piotrr's ban that I didn't notice when I did the draw, was that all the participating mods in this game were G's. :lol:
    You broke the rules though. Autolynch was supposed to be only after being afk twice! (not that it matters :p)

OP
    Ragazza

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
  • Thread Starter #3,485
    You broke the rules though. Autolynch was supposed to be only after being afk twice! (not that it matters )
    I asked if there was a chance you could be unbanned and was told no, didn't see the point of keeping you for an extra day if you were 100% going to be inactive. :boh:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Hahaha what a mess :lol: I'm totally against the idea of banning certain people from this game. Janna, ALC and Claudio are great players to have. What's the fun in civilians winning every game?

Fred's worst game ever :D Civilians who get lynched are either unpopular or having a very bad game :p

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the great job @Ragazza.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Hahaha what a mess :lol: I'm totally against the idea of banning certain people from this game. Janna, ALC and Claudio are great players to have. What's the fun in civilians winning every game?

Fred's worst game ever :D Civilians who get lynched are either unpopular or having a very bad game :p

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the great job @Ragazza.
    I should stick to narrating in that case.

The most commenly used phrases in the G PM box used to be : "beware of zach collecting votes, he has many enemies", "empty your inbox and "Salvo stop beeing so overly aggressive"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)