Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (1 Viewer)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Excellent point - that's probably why they didn't get ALC. They recruited before they knew he was the jailer.

No, but can you imagine we find the 3 OGs and are now looking to find the recruit? We lynch Gordo, we lynch you... only to find out they've left the recruiting late and it's somebody we can't have imagined. That would be epic
Stop being paranoid lol though I myself had the most paranoid episode last night questioning your BG claim. But we got this. If Gs had been on top of the game like that, Snobist would have been dead by now.

What do you think about Chocolate being the recruiter? He was about to die on day 1 and that can be why Gs might have recruited early in the game (hence why they didn't get ALC). Then we have Osman coming out of nowhere and voting me. Chocolate posted that gif because he was thinking he was going to die. And who came to justify that gif saying it's what Chocolate's always using? Osman.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Stop being paranoid lol though I myself had the most paranoid episode last night questioning your BG claim. But we got this. If Gs had been on top of the game like that, Snobist would have been dead by now.

What do you think about Chocolate being the recruiter? He was about to die on day 1 and that can be why Gs might have recruited early in the game (hence why they didn't get ALC). Then we have Osman coming out of nowhere and voting me. Chocolate posted that gif because he was thinking he was going to die. And who came to justify that gif saying it's what Chocolate's always using? Osman.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck
You are too smart, Hoori.

Oh well...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck
That was my theory from day one, we forced them to recruit day 1, i think if we lynch osman tomorrow and he turns out to be a G then choco and kyle are too

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Seriously though, this is unbelievable and unfair really. This game has screwed my sleep. I can't believe I have stopped everything else to go through the pages and read the posts and now we don't even have Kappa. I give Snobist credit for making the game interesting and I really think it doesn't make a D useless if he only investigates civilians, but to skip an investigation is ridiculous.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
@Alen did you put him up to this?
Nope, I wouldn't fuck up the game.

Listen, everything he did was legendary. This was too.
It's the closest to real life a mafia game can get. Real life is full with people like Snobist doing the unpredictable in the worst possible moments. So, look at this as training for various life situations :lol2:

P.S: And why would you stop playing? As an outsider I have no idea who are the Gs, who is the jailer and who are the normal Cs. I bet most of the players don't know either. You must keep playing, all of you.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Wait Snobist was supposed to investigate Kappa, and he forgot? :lol:
With all due respect to him and his role we might have a better chance of winning this without him than with him.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
These are the votes from day 1:
The names in green are confirmed Cs (unless recruited)

Mr Chocolate (8) - king Ale, Radekas, Quetz, ILFJ, Kyle, Klin, GordoDeCentral, ALC
king Ale (6)
- Völler, , Mr Chocolate, Tomice, Osman, Fr3sh, campionesidd
Snobist (1) - , Ronn,
No Lynch (2) - Snobist, kappa96,

Now, the G's had no way of knowing that the lawyer would save Mr. Choco, so they would do everything in their power to save him by voting for King Ale.
So, if Mr. Choco is a G: Radekas, ILFJ, Kyle are original C's.
That leaves 2 of Ronn, Osman, Fr3sh and me as Gs.

So what I suggest is this. Mr Chocolate should either be investigated or be lynched.
If he's a G, there will be three more confirmed C's and the remaining 2 G's will have to be found amongst the pool of four I mentioned.

Now if Mr. Choco is a C, things get complicated.
We can't really draw conclusions because G's could easily vote for both Choco and Ale given that they're both C's.

Nevertheless, I think investigating Choco or lynching him is worth it:
1) His posting behavior
2) His status change at the start of the game
3) The narrowing of potential G's if he turns out to be a G.
This is the situation, i don't think the voting patterns of the day 1 votes should be looked into too much as i am a C, 2 c's were in the firing line to get lynched, if the g's know that its between me or Ale to go, and that we are both C's then i don't see a reason as to why they would pile on votes on a single person, infact spreading them out would be the better option to not make any patterns apparent when they are not necessary.
Some of the smarter G's may have wanted me gone in hopes of recruiting the much more experienced and active Ale, conversely they might have wanted her gone because she is the better player.

In lynching me we do not really learn anything even if i was a G, we learn less because im a C, day 1 is a clusterfuck of half leads

Kyle hasnt been posting much, but to be fair he has said that we was not going to be that active before the game started, i think Osman has been unusually quiet for such an active player usually, he is 100% worthy of an investigation, if the detective does not fall asleep that is, i will have to re-read the thread to see why many are suspect of Ronn.
Wait was Snob joking or was Kappa really not investigated last night :lol:

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
This is the situation, i don't think the voting patterns of the day 1 votes should be looked into too much as i am a C, 2 c's were in the firing line to get lynched, if the g's know that its between me or Ale to go, and that we are both C's then i don't see a reason as to why they would pile on votes on a single person, infact spreading them out would be the better option to not make any patterns apparent when they are not necessary.
Some of the smarter G's may have wanted me gone in hopes of recruiting the much more experienced and active Ale, conversely they might have wanted her gone because she is the better player.

In lynching me we do not really learn anything even if i was a G, we learn less because im a C, day 1 is a clusterfuck of half leads

Kyle hasnt been posting much, but to be fair he has said that we was not going to be that active before the game started, i think Osman has been unusually quiet for such an active player usually, he is 100% worthy of an investigation, if the detective does not fall asleep that is, i will have to re-read the thread to see why many are suspect of Ronn.
Wait was Snob joking or was Kappa really not investigated last night :lol:
you are still a g' bro and if matt doesn't tell me to do otherwise ,then 4th time is the charm.
also there is no lawyer to save you this time. RIP @tomice(looking forward to hearing why you saved him after the game :) )

Last edited:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Right now I feel like Dostoevsky's "idiot"

Anyway, I have been contacted by someone claiming to be the jailer. If anyone else wants to claim to be the jailer, hit me up!

There are 4Gs (thank God not 5 #corona) from 10 possible candidates.

One of these are recruited
Gordo
King Ale
Kappa

3 of these are original Gs
Campiones
Kyke
radekas
Ronn
Fr2sh
Osman
ILFJ

I'm sure Ronn is one, so that leaves two

Some of the really quiet ones are really strange
@Fr3sh - well he isn't much active these days. Since he's returned from the Arctic he hasn't had much time for Tuz
@Osman - completely out of this game. Uninterested or pulling strings?'
@Kyle - On Tuz 24/7, where the fuck are you? You havent said a thing of note
@radekas - I didn't even notice you were playing until today
@Mr Chocolate - are you just happy to be alive? Where are you?

@campionesidd - has been regularly posting and his analysis has been good, if you're a G you're really good. Who would you go for?
@IliveForJuve - you seem like you're trying to be involved but also behave yourself. At first you were too quiet. Post more

Well I said before the game I won't be super active. Still I have 10th most posts in the thread and I feel I am not invisible.

If Snobist really didn't investigate please ban him from future games.

I am more and more convinced we should lynch Osman. The guy is one of the best and most reasonable players yet on this game he is rarely on and most he does is arguing with people. In a pretty aggressive way too.

Also he would be whacked already.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
These are the votes from day 1:
The names in green are confirmed Cs (unless recruited)

Mr Chocolate (8) - king Ale, Radekas, Quetz, ILFJ, Kyle, Klin, GordoDeCentral, ALC
king Ale (6)
- Völler, , Mr Chocolate, Tomice, Osman, Fr3sh, campionesidd
Snobist (1) - , Ronn,
No Lynch (2) - Snobist, kappa96,

Now, the G's had no way of knowing that the lawyer would save Mr. Choco, so they would do everything in their power to save him by voting for King Ale.
So, if Mr. Choco is a G: Radekas, ILFJ, Kyle are original C's.
That leaves 2 of Ronn, Osman, Fr3sh and me as Gs.

So what I suggest is this. Mr Chocolate should either be investigated or be lynched.
If he's a G, there will be three more confirmed C's and the remaining 2 G's will have to be found amonst the pool of four I mentioned.

Now if Mr. Choco is a C, things get complicated.
We can't really draw conclusions because G's could easily vote for both Choco and Ale given that they're both C's.

Nevertheless, I think investigating Choco or lynching him is worth it:
1) His posting behavior
2) His status change at the start of the game
3) The narrowing of potential G's if he turns out to be a G.
useful analysis . i agree on lynching choco, but between fr3sh, osman and ronn, who would you investigate ?

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,840
    were-open-neon.gif

It's 11:00 CET now - the voting is open.

Jailing deadline is 17.00CET.

Voting deadline is 20.00CET.

- - - Updated - - -

Breakout-Kings_5635621.jpg

@GordoDeCentral
    HAS BEEN JAILED. He may not post or send PMs until after the voting deadline.​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)