Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (20 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Well I said before the game I won't be super active. Still I have 10th most posts in the thread and I feel I am not invisible.

If Snobist really didn't investigate please ban him from future games.

I am more and more convinced we should lynch Osman. The guy is one of the best and most reasonable players yet on this game he is rarely on and most he does is arguing with people. In a pretty aggressive way too.

Also he would be whacked already.
why osman? he did have a good opinion on why we should have not lynched ALC before the voting ended?
i don't think that is what a g' would do , because he already knows that ALC is a c' , unless he wants to cover his tracks.
the posts were also long and well thought and not some one liners.

@Osman who do you think we should lynch , apart from the obvious mr choco? or do you still take his side like after the first day?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
What do you think about Chocolate being the recruiter? He was about to die on day 1 and that can be why Gs might have recruited early in the game (hence why they didn't get ALC). Then we have Osman coming out of nowhere and voting me. Chocolate posted that gif because he was thinking he was going to die. And who came to justify that gif saying it's what Chocolate's always using? Osman.
I am not here to defend Osman in any way, imo he is maybe the next person Snob should investigate, but all he was doing there was providing context to the Gif, i literally post it all the time (or did when i posted on Tuz more) for people that didn't know about it, so they would not misconstrue it as a admission of guilt and waste another day, from my perspective (as a C) that does not seem like g behaviour, I'm sure they would love to watch and stir the pot

How do you put gifs as your avatar,

also if anyone is really bored could you make a gif of Quag's goal against Chelsea, the nutmeg one, don't go to any trouble
This is me from 7 years ago

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I am not here to defend Osman in any way, imo he is maybe the next person Snob should investigate, but all he was doing there was providing context to the Gif, i literally post it all the time (or did when i posted on Tuz more) for people that didn't know about it, so they would not misconstrue it as a admission of guilt and waste another day, from my perspective (as a C) that does not seem like g behaviour, I'm sure they would love to watch and stir the pot

This is me from 7 years ago
Look at you go , Noob :lol:

Friendly banter ,you know I :vidal:

On a serious note . I respect the effort in digging your old post . I even tip my hat, but i'm still voting for you unless Matt says otherwise.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Looks like it's dead in here...anyways I'll pretty busy today, I gotta submit my homework packages for my students by tomorrow morning, i'll pop back in an hour or so.

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,847
    3h 10min until the voting deadline.

ILFJ, Ronn, Mr Chocolate, Fr3sh, Snobist, campionesidd, radekas, Quetz, kappa96, Kyle, king Ale and Osman are yet to vote.

--
    GordoDeCentral is in jail and his vote does not count.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I am back. Sorry for the absence but something unexpected came up.

Trying to catch up on things.

Just saw Snobist slept through an investigation :lol: And i was juss praising him for being MVP :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)