Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (1 Viewer)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Osman for the reasons explained recently.

I hope my memory is not betraying me but I remember him being a lot more involved as a C, coming up with crazy theories and conjectures. But he's just timid like a cat in this game. Perhaps he's playing the patience game. Waiting for us to off ourselves and not drawing too much attention towards himself.

I'll look at Ronn's posts in more detail but some members already came up with good arguments as to why he's suspicious.

Maybe we can go for a lynching contest between Osman and Ronn tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

@kappa96 would you join me on voting Osman tomorrow?
I think we should exercise caution and wait to see what other posters say.
He was more involved last game I can agree on that, at least.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Who do you think was recruited from King Ale and Gordon because surely me and Matt cant be Recruited and ALC wasnt. Or Gs are worst than me and didnt recruit anybody yet?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Right now I feel like Dostoevsky's "idiot"

Anyway, I have been contacted by someone claiming to be the jailer. If anyone else wants to claim to be the jailer, hit me up!

There are 4Gs (thank God not 5 #corona) from 10 possible candidates.

One of these are recruited
Gordo
King Ale
Kappa

3 of these are original Gs
Campiones
Kyke
radekas
Ronn
Fr2sh
Osman
ILFJ

I'm sure Ronn is one, so that leaves two

Some of the really quiet ones are really strange
@Fr3sh - well he isn't much active these days. Since he's returned from the Arctic he hasn't had much time for Tuz
@Osman - completely out of this game. Uninterested or pulling strings?'
@Kyle - On Tuz 24/7, where the fuck are you? You havent said a thing of note
@radekas - I didn't even notice you were playing until today
@Mr Chocolate - are you just happy to be alive? Where are you?

@campionesidd - has been regularly posting and his analysis has been good, if you're a G you're really good. Who would you go for?
@IliveForJuve - you seem like you're trying to be involved but also behave yourself. At first you were too quiet. Post more

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I want to hear from the following:

@Osman
@Mr Chocolate
@IliveForJuve
@Kyle
@campionesidd
@king Ale
@GordoDeCentral
@radekas

Give me one name to vote and why

I'm already convinced Ronn is a G

- - - Updated - - -

Original G
Osman is my primary vote. Bunch of late completely unprovoking uninformative posts with no real substance and the Gs have yet to kill him? Snob can investigate whoever he feels like, doesn't matter, finding out about sure cs is no worse than finding out about gs.

I know that I haven't been recruited, but so should you. These are the recruitment scenarios:

1- They recruited after last night's events: the Gs should naturally give a list of ALC, you, and Snob, as that would have been a winning strategy but they didn't. This means they either had already recruited or they are very incompetent (what else could have happened?). They cannot have recruited after last night's events and ended up with me or Gordo, it just doesn't make any sense.

2- They recruited before last night's events:
In this case, I was obviously not recruited because my investigation happened last night and the result is a C. If they recruited before last night, they may have recruited Gordo (because they knew he was investigated) but to me Gordo's behavior from last night is not consistent with a gangster behavior. It is possible that the recruited G is a random player.

3- They haven't recruited yet: this again makes no sense.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Anyway, I have been contacted by someone claiming to be the jailer. If anyone else wants to claim to be the jailer, hit me up!

Gordo
King Ale
Kappa

Campiones
Kyke
radekas
Ronn
Fr2sh
Osman
ILFJ

@Fr3sh - well he isn't much active these days. Since he's returned from the Arctic he hasn't had much time for Tuz

@campionesidd - has been regularly posting and his analysis has been good, if you're a G you're really good. Who would you go for?
@IliveForJuve - you seem like you're trying to be involved but also behave yourself. At first you were too quiet. Post more
Why did you limit the recruitment to those 3

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Gordo
King Ale
Kappa

Campiones
Kyke
radekas
Ronn
Fr2sh
Osman
ILFJ

As far as I’m concerned: Ronn looks like a likely G.
Radekas, Fresh, Kyle, Mr Chocolate are really quiet. Osman too. I don’t know if this is because they are too busy or they want to keep a low profile. Usually I find that G’s tend to post just enough to been seen as active players but won’t commit to any plans or strategies to avoid suspicion.
Some of ILFJ’s posts really rub me the wrong way. I don’t know if that’s his usual play style or he’s trying to be to cute.
If I had to rank the possibilities,
I’d go for Ronn first, Mr Choco second and Kyle or ILFJ third.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Osman is my primary vote. Bunch of late completely unprovoking uninformative posts with no real substance and the Gs have yet to kill him? Snob can investigate whoever he feels like, doesn't matter, finding out about sure cs is no worse than finding out about gs.

I know that I haven't been recruited, but so should you. These are the recruitment scenarios:

1- They recruited after last night's events: the Gs should naturally give a list of ALC, you, and Snob, as that would have been a winning strategy but they didn't. This means they either had already recruited or they are very incompetent (what else could have happened?). They cannot have recruited after last night's events and ended up with me or Gordo, it just doesn't make any sense.

2- They recruited before last night's events: In this case, I was obviously not recruited because my investigation happened last night and the result is a C. If they recruited before last night, they may have recruited Gordo (because they knew he was investigated) but to me Gordo's behavior from last night is not consistent with a gangster behavior. It is possible that the recruited G is a random player.

3- They haven't recruited yet: this again makes no sense.
or maybe they expect us to be thinking logically and do things we don't expect. i.e recruit you

- - - Updated - - -

Why did you limit the recruitment to those 3
There's no benefit to recruiting anyone or a non-special role. But you're right, maybe they did... that would be a first lol. And very clever

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
or maybe they expect us to be thinking logically and do things we don't expect. i.e recruit you

- - - Updated - - -

There's no benefit to recruiting anyone or a non-special role. But you're right, maybe they did... that would be a first lol. And very clever
I will be just a number with no other use for them if they can recruit the jailer. They would have killed Snob if they had recruited ALC. You really think they would have let go of Snob (allowing for at least 3 more investigations) just to mess with civilians' heads by recruiting me when they can recruit the jailer?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I will be just a number with no other use for them if they can recruit the jailer. They would have killed Snob if they had recruited ALC. You really think they would have let go of Snob (allowing for at least 3 more investigations) just to mess with civilians' heads by recruiting me when they can recruit the jailer?
Excellent point - that's probably why they didn't get ALC. They recruited before they knew he was the jailer.

No, but can you imagine we find the 3 OGs and are now looking to find the recruit? We lynch Gordo, we lynch you... only to find out they've left the recruiting late and it's somebody we can't have imagined. That would be epic

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Just thinking about it more, Mr. Chocolate's behavior to me is highly suspicious.
When the pressure was on him on day 1, he posted a lot and defended himself reasonably well. Since then, he has completely slipped under the radar by not posting. Clearly he can post if he wants to based on his first days activity, but he's afraid of being noticed. I want to take a look at the people who voted for him and who voted for King Ale (I was one of them I know) on day one. It'll also be interesting to see who steered attention away from Mr. Choco on day 2.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Excellent point - that's probably why they didn't get ALC. They recruited before they knew he was the jailer.

No, but can you imagine we find the 3 OGs and are now looking to find the recruit? We lynch Gordo, we lynch you... only to find out they've left the recruiting late and it's somebody we can't have imagined. That would be epic
That's why it's not a good idea to go for who was recruited first imo there's a good chance we lynch a G and investigate another one tomorrow

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
These are the votes from day 1:
The names in green are confirmed Cs (unless recruited)

Mr Chocolate (8) - king Ale, Radekas, Quetz, ILFJ, Kyle, Klin, GordoDeCentral, ALC
king Ale (6)
- Völler, , Mr Chocolate, Tomice, Osman, Fr3sh, campionesidd
Snobist (1) - , Ronn,
No Lynch (2) - Snobist, kappa96,

Now, the G's had no way of knowing that the lawyer would save Mr. Choco, so they would do everything in their power to save him by voting for King Ale.
So, if Mr. Choco is a G: Radekas, ILFJ, Kyle are original C's.
That leaves 2 of Ronn, Osman, Fr3sh and me as Gs.

So what I suggest is this. Mr Chocolate should either be investigated or be lynched.
If he's a G, there will be three more confirmed C's and the remaining 2 G's will have to be found amonst the pool of four I mentioned.

Now if Mr. Choco is a C, things get complicated.
We can't really draw conclusions because G's could easily vote for both Choco and Ale given that they're both C's.

Nevertheless, I think investigating Choco or lynching him is worth it:
1) His posting behavior
2) His status change at the start of the game
3) The narrowing of potential G's if he turns out to be a G.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)