Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (5 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Because we have a new jailer, can Snobist be jailed again tomorrow? @piotrr

I don't wanna protect him btw, just stop him from posting

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway it's likely now one of Gordo and King Ale have been recruited

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I would not vote for ALC. And my vote would be meaningless.

I still cannot wrap my head around this. First of all, why the hell did the Gs not recruit ALC? What can be the reason for it? They are either very inexperienced who are not aware of how the recruitment works and how important the jailer is if recruited, or they recruited before Matt came out publicly revealing everyone's role. There is no other reason for it. Like I said many times, if ALC had been recruited, there would have been no way that he wouldn't have used his power TONIGHT because if he had used it, Snobist would have been killed without giving us even one additional investigation. That's just simply too good for the Gs to pass up on, they would have sacrificed ALC for Snob.
Ignoring all the side talk. WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE ANYONE ELSE?

It's not meaningless to vote. It tells us who do you consider a G. Not voting makes no sense and should actually be against the rules. If you don't want to vote anyone vote no lynch.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
1. campionesidd
2. kappa96: CIVILIAN
3. Kyle
4. Alen - Civilian - lynched Day2
5. ALC - Jailer, lynched day 3
6. Voller - Civilian - whacked Day1
7. king Ale :
CIVILIAN
8. Tomice: Lawyer, whacked Day 3

9. Quetz: BG
10. GordoDeCentral: CIVILIAN
11. Klin - Civilian - whacked Day2

12. radekas
13. Ronn
14. Snobist - Detective
15. Fr3sh
16. Mr Chocolate
17. Osman
18. ILFJ

So 3 out of me, Kyle, Fr3sh, Mr Choco, radekas, Ronn, Osman and ILFJ are OG’s. There is also one recruited G.
I know for a fact that I’m not a G.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Ronn has tried too hard this game to not agree with anyone imo. He’s always trying to make it look like he’s flying solo, and has no clue about what other people are doing.
Then again, I was dead wrong about Kappa so who knows.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Ignoring all the side talk. WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE ANYONE ELSE?

It's not meaningless to vote. It tells us who do you consider a G. Not voting makes no sense and should actually be against the rules. If you don't want to vote anyone vote no lynch.
Voting anyone other than whoever Matt says would be wrong today and will be wrong in the next days as well. He is the only sure civilian who will stay a civilian and is sane. I'd definitely not start a campaign against those I found suspicious if that's not what Matt (and Snobist) say. Don't forget that because me and Gordo can be recruited, Matt should be the only one who can be in contact with the lawyer. At some point in the game I came to this conclusion that the lawyer had contacted Matt, and ALC's getting the votes is a plan by Matt, Snob and the lawyer (something that ALC himself was aware of hence why he didn't object to the voting) so they can fish for the Gs and the lawyer would eventually save ALC.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I will eat my hat if one of Osman and King ale is not a G.

And I don't wear a hat.
The only use I have for the Gs to even try to recruit me is that I am an investigated C. I was investigated last night, so if I'm recruited, it means that they recruited me after the last night's events. Now why on earth would they choose me ahead of the jailer for recruitment? They either have not recruited yet (which doesn't make sense, why would you not go for the known jailer), or they recruited before I was investigated. Or they are very dumb.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The only use I have for the Gs to even try to recruit me is that I am an investigated C. I was investigated last night, so if I'm recruited, it means that they recruited me after the last night's events. Now why on earth would they choose me ahead of the jailer for recruitment? They either have not recruited yet (which doesn't make sense, why would you not go for the known jailer), or they recruited before I was investigated. Or they are very dumb.
Why do you think ALC was convinced that Matt is lying. He was saying this since day 2. I don’t get it.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I'm gonna assume Matt and Snobist are who they say they are .
Allen said that not recruiting ALC was the dumbest move the g's did.
If I extrapolate,that happened because they have already recruited.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)