Mafia 2018! (1 Viewer)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Congrats to Gs :baus: I know only one single thing about Mafia: if somebody pretends to have no time (I remember Osman and Fred doing it in former games and Maddy and Wittl now), he is a 100% G. Had Klin on G as well but turned out wrong. The piotrr whack :lol: That Fr3sh autolynch :lol:

But I couldnt believe how ppl didnt just jump on Maddy after his migraine meltdown and the no vote next day.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I don't get the 180. But it was planned to get him raddled, so he would appear inconsistent and in the hands of his emotions. I thought you guys would suspect him then.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, I'm seriously considering narrating a game. Tiem tho. I see if I can find tiem next week?

I'll write the best story btw :lol:
Yeah it completely threw me off

I was counting on him and ALC to back me up going after you, he went full retard and ALC went awol

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Congrats to Gs :baus: I know only one single thing about Mafia: if somebody pretends to have no time (I remember Osman and Fred doing it in former games and Maddy and Wittl now), he is a 100% G. Had Klin on G as well but turned out wrong. The piotrr whack :lol: That Fr3sh autolynch :lol:

But I couldnt believe how ppl didnt just jump on Maddy after his migraine meltdown and the no vote next day.
I actually had a honest excuse, cause some might have known from the „what are you doing right now“ thread some days earlier that I'm actually there on vacation.

Btw why haven't you played, guess you'd be a quite decent player.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
For all the crap being said about jailer plan, I was right, the Cs stood no chance in an open field play during day 3

Props to piottr and Voller getting 2 of the Gs in their votes

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I actually had a honest excuse, cause some might have known from the „what are you doing right now“ thread some days earlier that I'm actually there on vacation.

Btw why haven't you played, guess you'd be a quite decent player.
Also that Kate 'I'm having my hair done and got no time to play today' move right after she was recruited few years ago::lol3:: That G repertoir :disagree:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
For all the crap being said about jailer plan, I was right, the Cs stood no chance in an open field play during day 3

Props to piottr and Voller getting 2 of the Gs in their votes
You didn't get it and it actually cost us the game.

What I suggested with the 3 out of 5 players deciding who to go for was exactly the same principle you pushed for just better planed. You had no reason to fight me on that at all if you stopped and tried to listen because you were actually the one who gave me the idea.

If you think about it and we actually pulled that plan off we might have won the game. Sorry if I was harsh on you but I really wanted you to get it.

It was Me, Klin, Radekas, ALC and maddy.

1 G in there,possibly two, eventually we would have decided on Maddy I believe, just because of me and ALC being there all we had to do was convince Klin or Radekas if he wasn't recruited already. we could have replaced Radekas once he was jailed, with you even if you got where I was going and then we would have lynched Maddy for sure.

Not your fault but everyone else as well me included for not pushing hard enough. I was disappointed and I regret not pushing harder, lesson learned.

- - - Updated - - -

Why did you and Klinr decided to lynch me lol? Even if you disliked the crazy plan, shouldve been fucking obvious Im not a G, no? :lol:
It was anything but obvious.

See my post above, also what made you suddenly drop Maddy case? it was just too sudden, you didn't even show slight internet in any post I made going after him ,I knew you were smart enough to see I had some very strong points if you only wanted to. I gave you credit so it just screamed G that you ignored it all and kept going about the Jailer

You refused to understand me even though I was only following on your own idea and logic with tweeks meant to plug the holes in your original idea. It seemed like you just insisted on keeping those holes for a some agenda.

I mean Klin was the Jailer, if we followed your plan he would have lynched me most probably :D and we would have lost anyway. It was just too random especially with all those new players. Try and look at it from my point of view

- - - Updated - - -

Also @pitbull I hope it doesn't come off condescending but I think you have potential to be a very good player. You had good intuition and your counter-arguments were very good until that Jailer thing. Now that I know you weren't a C I think you just fell in love with your own idea and it kind of distracted you

You were a big reason why I was so locked on at Maddy, you going after him about the first day voting was spot on.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Blondu seems like a typical newbie C that got the heat after he decided to post more than average on the first day and now tries to fight for his life. I wouldn't waste a lynch on him.

We don't have that much to work with but if i must vote for someone it will be Wittl.

Firstly he was called out with this invisibility mode but only he let this calm down and didn't even respond or anything. Suspicious for a newbie to be so smooth about this and just lay low until the mob finds another suspect.
The other thing is posting half-drunk what would be a good excuse to be absent for the rest of the day now that he's not really a suspect. But when @Klin wanted to see some screenshots or links, they were provided by Wittl himself. Would be kinda tough to provide them when you're drunk, on tapatalk and with friends.
/thread

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/43606-Mafia-2018!?p=5763070&viewfull=1#post5763070

ALC’s votes have always been good, the seemed random but his sensed were right, he also went after me once. Where has he been in the end? @ALC
Second day at new job. Got the new computer set up and took tours and shit. Didn’t really get a chance to look into this which is why I tried to make my case for maddy as clear as I could last night.

I think we need a new rule in this game and that is to prevent retards from signing up.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
@Tomice for me you had the opportunity to win it today...you and ALC discussed maddy in the morning and ALC even voted Maddy (even though it was outside the window).

Hence we recruited radekas and asked him to vote maddy to stay in the clear

All Tomice had to do was vote Maddy, and the momentum would have carried you forward

Instead you spent a lot of time theorising and gave us an opening which pitbull gladly walked into

We were preparing contingencies for maddys departure

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Second day at new job. Got the new computer set up and took tours and shit. Didn’t really get a chance to look into this which is why I tried to make my case for maddy as clear as I could last night.

I think we need a new rule in this game and that is to prevent retards from signing up.
Should be increased to 20 posts a day and there should be a standard for what qualifies as a post. A single sentence post of nonsense that doesn't actually advance the game shouldn't be a way around the post limit rule. Of course there should be lenience for people who've never played before, but players really need to be more involved. Its really is a huge problem with playing this game over the internet.

Also when someone like Fresh has sent his password to other players (in more than one game) why is he still allowed to sign up?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Should be increased to 20 posts a day and there should be a standard for what qualifies as a post. Also when someone like Fresh has sent his password to other players (in more than one game) why is he still allowed to sign up?
Agreed. The game is so often ruined because of people who get their feelings hurt or don’t bother to think and follow a plan.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Agreed. The game is so often ruined because of people who get their feelings hurt or don’t bother to think and follow a plan.
Or people who play for a little bit but just for the lulz.

Of course the game is fun but if you're not going to take it even somewhat seriously you shouldn't be allowed to play. You're really screwing over everyone else who is a C and doesn't know what to make of your posts.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Where the hell did you disappear to? you bailed on me, thought we had a thing going

- - - Updated - - -

@Tomice for me you had the opportunity to win it today...you and ALC discussed maddy in the morning and ALC even voted Maddy (even though it was outside the window).

Hence we recruited radekas and asked him to vote maddy to stay in the clear

All Tomice had to do was vote Maddy, and the momentum would have carried you forward

Instead you spent a lot of time theorising and gave us an opening which pitbull gladly walked into

We were preparing contingencies for maddys departure
:tup: I agree, partly. I voted Maddy but no one followed beside Klin at that point.

your probably right and I should've been more direct at times . I shouldn't have given the other C's options other than Maddy today I just wasn't sure enough would follow on him to prevent you guys from swinging the vote. With how pitbull acted it was very hard to resist picking the easy vote with how this game went, I had no fight in me left. I actually needed to convince people I was a C that day :lol: like what G would even bother at the point?

But imagine how frustrating it was trying to milk a reaction, today especially, not only from you guys but from many C's, one at a time. It was a wired game since in most game you atleast have 2-3 small groups of C's working together, or atleast thinking they do. We had none of that so it makes everything much less dynamic and more disjointed. It's a lot due to Voller,Piotr Kyle and Blondu being booted early.

Also I was counting on ALC to back me up through out the day but didnt account for him being on a total diff. time zone, even his vote was useless.
Not to mention pitbull going off who I counted on as well. I was playing with a false sense of security having those two following the same lead, definitely something to learn from.

There was that one post I made which I think in any other game would have gotten Maddy lynched for sure, or at least 2-3 maddy in bold posts. I think only one person even responded to that and it was you, It took work and it's was just not worth it in the end since no one bothered.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
oh yesterday also worked out beautifully for us

Kyle got lynched for no reason at all :lol:
Yea I remember that sequence.

Fresh voted for me (as he had been doing since the game started since I said he shouldn't play) then shitbull voted for me (no idea why, made no sense at all, especially considering his earlier posts, which was why I started to think he was a G. He wasn't ::lol3::). Then Basel shows up out of nowhere, probably hadn't read any of the game before that page, and votes for me too.

I couldn't believe it. There was no sense to any of it so I assumed it was an attempt to instigate a lynching against me by the Gs but it was really pure stupidity/ people who weren't paying very close attention to the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Not 100% true, there are a few of us who live on the other side of the planet, but yea this is actually correct more often than not.

Made it difficult to defend myself from that lynch, in detail, when I was at work posting from my phone the entire gameday on Monday

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Yea I remember that sequence.

Fresh voted for me (as he had been doing since the game started since I said he shouldn't play) then shitbull voted for me (no idea why, made no sense at all, especially considering his earlier posts, which was why I started to think he was a G. He wasn't ::lol3::). Then Basel shows up out of nowhere, probably hadn't read any of the game before that page, and votes for me too.

I couldn't believe it. There was no sense to any of it so I assumed it was an attempt to instigate a lynching against me by the Gs but it was really pure stupidity/ people who weren't paying very close attention to the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Not 100% true, there are a few of us who live on the other side of the planet, but yea this is actually correct more often than not
You being lynched was the definite turning point of the game btw. Everything I knew about life went out the window

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)