Mafia 2018! (5 Viewers)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Why do you want to lycnh me, @Tomice?

You can't kill me if you're a C.

- - - Updated - - -

Cs, if you have an ounce of brain cells in your head, understand what I'm saying.

Join me with voting radekas.
They actually need to be brain dead to follow you anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Who did you vote for?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and nice try @Klin. But i'll wait
Nice setup, too obvious

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Oh and if anyone think Klin is actually the BG then no. Jailer if you are still a C don't contact him

The BG revealing himself at this point makes no sense.

If the G's know the BG they now know who not to waste a whack on, which they can't afford. The only reason for the BG to claim is so the D and Jailer can contact him secretly.

The BG is useless at this point anyway since we no longer have the D, If we don't have the D then it logically follows that the BG have only himself to protect (he can't protect the Jailer because we have no way of knowing if he was recruited)

Now since the BG claimed he must protect himself, saving the G's from a wasted whack.
Yes, that's true, but not when the BG is gonna get lynched. As I said earlier, we have to assume the Gs already recruited yesterday so they can't use me to increase the chances of getting the jailer by 50% instead of 33%, especially since they don't know who the jailer is. There is a good chance the jailer is still a C for this reason.

Let me prove myself to you. Choose a target to lynch and I will follow you.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,286
    Pitbull Klin
    Wittl Pitbull
    Basel93 Klin
    Maddy Klin
    Monty Pitbull
    ADP1887 Pitbull
    Klin Radekas
    Campionesidd Klin
    Tomice Maddy
    Jethro Tomice

Klin 4
    Pitbull 3
    Radekas 1
    Maddy 1
    Tomice 1

Yet to vote
    ALC

Radekas is in jail

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Nice setup, too obvious
    My reasoning for voting him is similar to why I'm not conviced about you. He based his reasoning on voting blondu (saving you) because of that D and PM non-sense. This is the exact reason I am suspecting you till this day, but that Jethro fucked me up completely and ruined my game. Blondu's behaviour was not that of a G, maybe a special roled C, but you were too inclined to vote him out (campionessid included).

I have to assume that the Gs wouldn't take that risk and that on the first day we had 2 Cs in the running to get lynched. So you and me have to work with each other.

- - - Updated - - -

And the 5th horseman just entered the building. impeccable timing as always :lol:

If any one still has any doubt Maddy,Klin,Monty,Pitbull and Jethro are G's let me know
    Don't make my mistake. If you are not a G, then neither is Jethro. That just can't be possible.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    At this point, the real bodyguard would've have spoken up against Klin. Unless the bodyguard is Radekas.......
    How would the jailer know who the BG is before the BG publicly announced it, Einstein?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Tomice, tell me who to vote for and I will follow your command unless I'm not in jeopardy to die.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    My reasoning for voting him is similar to why I'm not conviced about you. He based his reasoning on voting blondu (saving you) because of that D and PM non-sense. This is the exact reason I am suspecting you till this day, but that Jethro fucked me up completely and ruined my game. Blondu's behaviour was not that of a G, maybe a special roled C, but you were too inclined to vote him out (campionessid included).

I have to assume that the Gs wouldn't take that risk and that on the first day we had 2 Cs in the running to get lynched. So you and me have to work with each other.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't make my mistake. If you are not a G, then neither is Jethro. That just can't be possible.
    First the bolded part is a complete lie, You know I didn't. I had to cause of you, Maddy and Monty voting me out of the blue with those one-liners.

But sure I'll work with ya. Vote Klin

Regarding Jethro, He was never supposed to save anyone. The only reason he voted Radekas was so he won't be the one deciding the voting and getting lynched the next day.
    He is a first time player and no way he thought about that himself which means he was instructed to do so. If he was a noob C we would have voted Blondu as he wanted to, 100% and got himself lynched like most first time C's do in that situation.

He had enough time to change his vote to whoever he wantet. He was instructed to say he meant to vote Blondu so it would appear he was trying to save me and decide the vote. The next day we would all have played the "did he save Tomice game", a game you are still trying to play even though it makes zero sense.
    I would have been probably lynched and once I would have been found out a C Jethro would have been Safe. For the rest of the game probably since he barely posts.

That was the wholle angle you and maddy have used against me since day 1. The G's were waiting to pull the Jethro card at the right time and were setting the stage for it, there are enough posts of you and Maddy doing just that if you want me to quote you.

- - - Updated - - -

Klin

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    First the bolded part is a complete lie, You know I didn't. I had to cause of you, Maddy and Monty voting me out of the blue with those one-liners.

But sure I'll work with ya. Vote Klin

Regarding Jethro, He was never supposed to save anyone. The only reason he voted Radekas was so he won't be the one deciding the voting and getting lynched the next day.
    He is a first time player and no way he thought about that himself which means he was instructed to do so. If he was a noob C we would have voted Blondu as he wanted to, 100% and got himself lynched like most first time C's do in that situation.

He had enough time to change his vote to whoever he wantet. He was instructed to say he meant to vote Blondu so it would appear he was trying to save me and decide the vote. The next day we would all have played the "did he save Tomice game", a game you are still trying to play even though it makes zero sense.
    I would have been probably lynched and once I would have been found out a C Jethro would have been Safe. For the rest of the game probably since he barely posts.

That was the wholle angle you and maddy have used against me since day 1. The G's were waiting to pull the Jethro card at the right time and were setting the stage for it, there are enough posts of you and Maddy doing just that if you want me to quote you.

- - - Updated - - -

Klin
    No, that's not the reason. It was you who created the blondu attention.

I don't get your Jethro part. He intentionally voted radekas and changed to blondu? @Fred, how did you realize that he edited his post? Did you actually captured him at that time? This needs to be clarified by the narrator.

The bolded part is correct which is the only reason I'm not entirely convinced about you in particular. If he's a G, why didn't he simply vote for any other member like radekas did yesterday with Jethro himself? Your point doesn't make sense.

I'm not using anything. What Jethro did is x9999 more suspicious than what blondu allegedly did before you killed him. That's a fact and we have to discuss about it. But I repeat, I don't think you're a G. In fact I'm inclined to say you are the only one I trust right now.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    BG I would suggest you contact me before deadline. at this point I'm either a C or it's too late.

If I'm a G then I'm obviously pushing for lynching a C today then we are going to lose two C's. it would make it 5:5 and game over.

Even If I'm wrong at this point it doesn't matter anymore, We have zero other leads and so any lynch we make today is totally random, no enough time left to find any new solid leads

If we can't agree on a target at this point the G's will easily swing the vote and win the game, again we must have 6 votes going for the same name, all it takes is one C to fuck up.
    With this much time left and not many active players it's a real possibility

If you have any doubt I'm a C then don't contact me of course, I hope you don't at this point.

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,295

I don't get your Jethro part. He intentionally voted radekas and changed to blondu? @Fred, how did you realize that he edited his post? Did you actually captured him at that time? This needs to be clarified by the narrator.

The bolded part is correct which is the only reason I'm not entirely convinced about you in particular. If he's a G, why didn't he simply vote for any other member like radekas did yesterday with Jethro himself? Your point doesn't make sense.

I'm not using anything. What Jethro did is x9999 more suspicious than what blondu allegedly did before you killed him. That's a fact and we have to discuss about it. But I repeat, I don't think you're a G. In fact I'm inclined to say you are the only one I trust right now.
    Yes Klin, I saw his initial post where he voted for someone else. Ask him, he knows he edited his post, even after i told him, he said he didn't know it was against the rules.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

Gee thanks, where have you been for the last two day. Let's leave all argument, leads or whatever aside for a moment. I simply don't believe you could have honestly think Im a G for those first two day. Not you and not Maddy, no chance.

You know it. You should have picked someone else from the start, It was obvious I was going to be one of the most active and pushy players in the game, especially with all the first time players. You also know I wouldn't have been like that if I was a G. You must be forgetting we played G's together

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Yes Klin, I saw his initial post where he voted for someone else. Ask him, he knows he edited his post, even after i told him, he said he didn't know it was against the rules.
    @Tomice

A G would only do that if he ACTUALLY did a mistake. But then why would he not correct his mistake by voting again? There was no need for that hassle. Jethro can't be a G. What was there to gain?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Gee thanks, where have you been for the last two day. Let's leave all argument, leads or whatever aside for a moment. I simply don't believe you could have honestly think Im a G for those first two day. Not you and not Maddy, no chance.

You know it. You should have picked someone else from the start, It was obvious I was going to be one of the most active and pushy players in the game, especially with all the first time players. You also know I wouldn't have been like that if I was a G. You must be forgetting we played G's together
    No, Tomice. I really think your first day was very poor. Very un-C like.

It's not too late but you don't trust me. Why would I push against you instead of blondu, a confirmed C? I really thought you were a G.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's go for Jethro.
    He's the most likely G imo.
    I don't think so. Unless the Gs wanted to fuck with us for NOTHING ON THE FIRST DAY BEFORE THEY KNEW THEY WERE GONNA WHACK THE DETECTIVE, what Jethro did has to be considered a mistake and hence that automatically makes Tomice a C. There's still the possiblilty of recruitment though... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)