Mafia 2018! (1 Viewer)

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
You could have voted again. Why didn't you?
What's the difference with editing or posting again? I said i mistakenly wrote radekas then changed it for Blondu because i wanted to vote for him. Then @Fred said i'm not allowed to edit my post, but it counted. It's not going to happen again.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Pitbull Kyle
ALC Maddy
Maddy Pitbull
Monty ALC
Basel93 Klin
Kyle Pitbull
Voller ADP1897
Klin Kyle
campionessid Kyle
ADP1897 Kyle
Jethro Pitbull

Kyle 4
Pitbull 3
ALC 1
Maddy 1
ADP1897 1
Klin 1

Yet to vote:
Wittl
Radekas

Tomice is in jail and his vote won't count.

- - - Updated - - -

Basel changed from Kyle to Klin, making the difference only to 1 vote between him and pitbull. Let's watch the action.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the difference with editing or posting again? I said i mistakenly wrote radekas then changed it for Blondu because i wanted to vote for him. Then @Fred said i'm not allowed to edit my post, but it counted. It's not going to happen again.
It didn't count. He specifically told you to post again or your vote won't count. Here:

You are not allowed to edit your posts. If you want to viote for Blondu, make a new post and bold it properly or it wont be counted.
This created the lynch to proceed with a coin toss between blondu (C) and Tomice. The fact you wanted to save Tomice at the last minute without posting anything (but remained lurking here most of the times) is weird to say the least.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Pitbull Kyle
ALC Maddy
Maddy Pitbull
Monty ALC
Basel93 Klin
Kyle Pitbull
Voller ADP1897
Klin Kyle
campionessid Kyle
ADP1897 Kyle
Jethro Pitbull

Kyle 4
Pitbull 3
ALC 1
Maddy 1
ADP1897 1
Klin 1

Yet to vote:
Wittl
Radekas

Tomice is in jail and his vote won't count.

- - - Updated - - -

Basel changed from Kyle to Klin, making the difference only to 1 vote between him and pitbull. Let's watch the action.

- - - Updated - - -

It didn't count. He specifically told you to post again or your vote won't count.
It's my bad then, sorry. I just edited that post and then left forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)