Mafia 2018! (4 Viewers)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Piotrr you made a mistake of not voting for Tomice. Yeah, hindsight, but blondu was an obvious C.
You are easily the worst player of today, I still have no idea how you got a single person to vote for me without a shred of argument. Those people should be ashamed and because of you we learned almost nothing

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I will just point this out that a G might have been heavily defending blondu to get points for next days. So look for the Gs in this group when you are done with killing people who voted for blondu.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Losing the detective on day 1. :sergio: I actually thought piotrr could be a G with his strange vote and being semi low-key. Well, I was wrong...

@Klin, can you explain to me why you are certain of Tomice being a G?

I wanted to vote for Blondu but accidentally wrote radekas while reading his post.
:rofl:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You are easily the worst player of today, I still have no idea how you got a single person to vote for me without a shred of argument. Those people should be ashamed and because of you we learned almost nothing
I think I see it now, mainly because of what happened in the last minutes. :D

You blaming blondu was not making any sense.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I will just point this out that a G might have been heavily defending blondu to get points for next days. So look for the Gs in this group when you are done with killing people who voted for blondu.
Finally you made a bit of sense. We've been saying that the whole day, maybe if you have read the thread..

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Losing the detective on day 1. :sergio: I actually thought piotrr could be a G with his strange vote and being semi low-key. Well, I was wrong...

@Klin, can you explain to me why you are certain of Tomice being a G?

:rofl:
Being a G and being a D are very similar "character-wise" on the first days so I'm not surprised piotrr turned out to be one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally you made a bit of sense. We've been saying that the whole day, maybe if you have read the thread..
It meant nothing for the whole day. It means something now that we know blondu is a C.

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #676
    So guys do we unanimously want to make the deadline an hour earlier? I look mostly at members outside of Europe, because I know the Europeans would all like it one hour earlier.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    Going to sleep now. RIP in pieces blondu.

- - - Updated - - -

So guys do we unanimously want to make the deadline an hour earlier? I look mostly at members outside of Europe, because I know the Europeans would all like it one hour earlier.
    I vote for it.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    Being a G and being a D are very similar "character-wise" on the first days so I'm not surprised piotrr turned out to be one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

It meant nothing for the whole day. It means something now that we know blondu is a C.
    It could have meant something if we have splitted the vote between Blonde and someone who was protecting him like Maddy. As was suggested a few times

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)