Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (3 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yeah, had to be Tomice. That was a wonderful game by him, no matter what the outsiders say.

I told the other Gs many times that the D is playing in an extremely intelligent way. I also said that he plays the D role the same way I'd have played it. From the investigations, to the way he let Fred die and how he smartly stayed hidden. I cut the choice to Tomice and Maddy. It had to be one of them.
Yet, it was almost impossible to choose them for the whack, simply because we couldn't know if it's a really smart D who plays an intelligent game, or it's someone like Woody or Radekas who clumsily tries to hide that he's the D by subtly telling the others that Fred is a C etc.

Here you can see the dilemma we faced:

Eventually we went with Woody, I think. It was impossible to know if we're facing a smart D or someone who has no idea what he's doing, despite the fact that Hoori's 2nd investigation was implying a smart D.

- - - Updated - - -

And this was by far the worst (and unluckiest) G performance I've seen :lol:

Piotrr told us that the 4 of us are Gs, but noone even bothered to ask who's the CC and who's the recruiter. Like 3 minutes before the voting deadline Matt says smthg like "don't let me die, I'm the recruiter" :lol:
Then we completely forgot that Matt could be jailed and lose his powers to recruit.

It was amateur hour for 3 days. We hardly communicated with each other. We started playing and communicating only after Matt and I were lynched.

As for the bad luck... It all started when instead of staying hidden Matt voted Radekas out of nowhere. The mofo returned the vote and everyone starts voting Matt to save X. This got me and Matt dead in the end. Then the lawyer saves X, the jailer puts me in jail, we change the decision to whack Woody and went for Voller in the last second etc. Everything we were doing was ending bad for us.

I'd never expect a G team with you in it to make those mistakes :lol: I was shocked when you told me nobody had been recruited, I couldn't wait to see the reaction of the rest of the C's when they found out at the end of the game :lol:

As for Tomice, he contacted me immediately after he investigated me. It was quite obvious that everyone was going to lynch me, so we both agreed that I had to go that day, not worth the risk at all of him trying to save me in any way, especially that I did not have any special role. I think those who criticize him for not saying I was a C are completely wrong, he'd have been lynched the very next day, and for what? the numbers were in the C's favor and I was nothing but a normal C. He did the right thing.

As for Hoori, I too thought it was a smart move to reinvestigate her, that had to be taken out of the way, both me and Tomice were also completely convinced that she had been recruited :D

Great-good game by a lot C's. Klin (altho a bit lucky :p), X, Hoori, Völler, Tomice, Woody. Hard working C's are the best. A joy to team up with.

Special mention @radekas: Your C-vibes are the best. Didn't take long for me to turn away from you being recruited.

Fred on day 1 and 2 and 3 :lol: I even send the jail order just 10 minutes efter Matt's lynch :lol:

Fr3sh imploded, so I guess I should have followed my own rule about him not being a G if he implodes. Too late :p

Double special mention @piotrr: Brilliant narrating. Especially when your hung over ass was about to jail me :D Wouldn't have been pretty :p

- - - Updated - - -

Proudest moment apart from my jailings :touched:
I did nothing wrong on day 2 and 3. My behavior in the deadline on day 1 was what killed me eventually, perhaps rightfully so, I was extremely reckless.

Your jailings were extremely influential, so was your last minute vote on Alen. From day 2, it became obvious to me that you were a C. I didn't think you were the jailer though, I was almost positive that was Radekas :p

It was only by following your voting pattern that I thought we had to kill you :D Everyday I was going back to reading previous posts and i was like no way is Fred a civilian. I thought your death (even as a c) would have been useful cause it would have told us that Gs recruited on day 1. That's why I was surprised when Voller told me that i was investigated twice. I was thinking if @Tomice knew that Fred was a c, he must have naturally concluded that Gs recruited on day 1 because Matt was in danger. There was no need to waste another investigation on me. Turned out they didn't recruit on day 1 but it was not a normal thing.

:tup: I was really frustrated at you for not saving Fred and I called you an imbecile, i was wrong. I still think you should not have investigated Fred if you had not planned to reveal your role. Then I learned about your investigations, which i found quite odd, but i told Voller that the detective (the sick guy didn't tell me who the detective is until the last day cause he wasn't able to trust me :p) has done a great job hiding himself, which is evident by what Alen, Salvo, Matt and Kyle said, so all in all i'd say you had a very good game.

:lol:

Why didn't you just send the recruit list on day 1?
I was extremely reckless on day 1, but imagine I hadn't changed my mind in the last minute and voted X? It would have been genius instead of the mess I created :lol: That's the thing though, the last 4 games I've always been a normal C, and it's boring as fuck to be honest, I wanted to influence proceedings on day 1. I did that in a game I think last year, and got lynched for it too :D

Still that being said, that recklessness while being suspicious, I think I still should have been exonerated after Matt and Alen's roles were revealed, especially Matt's role. There is absolutely no way any sane G in the world, would do to the recruiter what I did with Matt 7 minutes before the deadline. There was a difference of two votes between X and Matt, and I started asking if I should save X by voting for Matt. Would you really think a G would do that on day 1? Too much heat, too much attention, I don't think any G would ever act like that.

- - - Updated - - -

@Fred did that really happen? :lol:
No comment.

Fucking Woody, kept asking me who the detective was, after he'd died. I asked him to give me his word he won't tell the other Civs, and he was like ya man you have my word. I thought you know fuck it, nobody from the group was playing with us. I've been on the group for 6 months now and I've never seen you fucking post there, so I told him. Immediately after that he tells me Salvo is in the group, and I'm like shiiiiiiiit!! especially because after we found out Fr3sh was a C, we knew there was a huge possibility you were one of the remaining G's :lol:

So we completely fuckng spammed the group, kept writing gibberish for 15 minutes, people who got on the group found 500 unread messages they had to sift through to find out anything :lol:

Fucking panic man, I almost ruined the game even after I was dead :lol: and fucking Sheik goes on to mention you in the What Are You Doing thread :rofl: :rofl:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Our group > your group anyway. :stuckup:
I didn't even know there were two groups. But does your group have leaks like our one? :lol:

Btw, one thing I really have to say about this game is how you guys figured X was a C on day 1, credit for that, and even more credit for the fact the lawyer made the decision to save him, and the others who voted for JJ in the last minutes had the courage to make those last minute votes. I thought he was too, but changed my mind in the last minute when the voting easily swayed to save him, what a fucked up last minute decision that was :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
great game by the Cs, and especially the special roles plus radekas and hoori, @Fred i cant believe how bad you were man :p i still love out though
Margins man, I still think had I not made that last minute decision to change my mind on you on day 1, it would have been different :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I didn't even know there were two groups. But does your group have leaks like our one? :lol:

Btw, one thing I really have to say about this game is how you guys figured X was a C on day 1, credit for that, and even more credit for the fact the lawyer made the decision to save him, and the others who voted for JJ in the last minutes had the courage to make those last minute votes. I thought he was too, but changed my mind in the last minute when the voting easily swayed to save him, what a fucked up last minute decision that was :lol:
Yeah, it's been there for a while. We vent out anger there, from time to time. :D

I was a bit lucky with the save, so I shouldn't get the praise for saving X. I went with him because I wanted to use my powers and I knew I was safe with him. Then there was havoc and went with Matt who I couldn't have guessed he was a G by then, but luckily my save for Matt was sent at 21:00, so piotrr had to go with X. :D :weee:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Margins man, I still think had I not made that last minute decision to change my mind on you on day 1, it would have been different :D
stop playing with the fear of making mistakes ;)

Yeah, it's been there for a while. We vent out anger there, from time to time. :D

I was a bit lucky with the save, so I shouldn't get the praise for saving X. I went with him because I wanted to use my powers and I knew I was safe with him. Then there was havoc and went with Matt who I couldn't have guessed he was a G by then, but luckily my save for Matt was sent at 21:00, so piotrr had to go with X. :D :weee:
you dont understand how much that fucked up their plans :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You should have saved how we buried it, that was the funniest part ever, I was dying of laughter for 10 minutes barely able to breathe :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

stop playing with the fear of making mistakes ;)

you dont understand how much that fucked up their plans :lol:
I'd actually say its the opposite. Lately I've started playing very recklessly as a C, while in the past I used to be more composed, and took less unnecessary risks. This is the second game where I cause such a fracas on day 1. Still, I think I'll do it the next time too, one day those risks will pay off big time, like they would have, had I voted for Jihadi John in the last minute like I had planned to do :frown:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If Salvo picked that I would find your ass in the deepest Dubai desert Fred :lol:.
Oh you wouldn't be the only one :lol:

As I said in that group though, no self respecting human being with half a life will sift through 400 messages of gibberish, unless of course they knew what kind of info was there. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)