Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (38 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Really? Who was?

We were fucked anyway so I went a bit retard on the last day. I was going to start saying who we were going to whack. There was no way we could win any more. Very slim anyway.
Day 1) Hoori
Day 2) Matt
Day 3) Fred
Day 4) Hoori again
----
I'm attacked at this point:
Day 5) Zach
Day 6) Kyle

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think I played a solid game, kyle as well. We stayed around for a while. Problem was not recruiting, we got caught out there and I was asleep.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
No :D after Alen's comment about Fresh's vote for himself (what a sick person :D), i thought both you and Fresh were cs.

When you guys chose to go for me I thought you investigated me and didnt want to say anything so you could see who maybe tried to vote another way. I said in the pm to kyle that I'm pretty much going to reveal myself, vote for me asap. When you asked who were my suspects I didn't want to say anything

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
In a game that you and Fresh were cs anything was possible :p but you are right i guess, we just couldn't believe this game had become that easy.
I still can't believe Fr3sh was a c :D for the simple reason that his votes were consistent with that you'd expect from a g, it turned out to be a bad coincidence unfortunately, but to me he voted more like a g than kyle and salvo did haha.

Also, i really think its more important looking at people's voting patterns than their posts. The latter has a lot of bullshit infused in it, the former is more of the hard facts. You were the only one doing that in the first 3 days, then you stopped thats why i thought you were recruited. Me and tomice were almost certain of it :D

IMO

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Hi guys, good game

I saw some of the thing being said around here and just wanted to give my take on things, I'm after a few drinks so I'll try and be coherent as much as possible.

I think a lot of the things said about my game as the D and the D role in general are due to a fundamental difference in understanding the role of the D and it's interpretation. When I got the role my first objective was first and foremost staying alive as long as possible and as a result getting as much investigations as possible, them being G's or C's was of less importance as I saw it, in my mind two more investigation in the long run were worth more then one more confirmed G or lessi the early stagesng the D shouldn't involve leading the line, showing off your analytical skills and getting whacked after two days, playing the long game as a D should be the first priority as the role importance grow as the game advance, it's just math.

Playing the D this way sucks, it's ungrateful role when people expect immediate results and don't think about the end game

I'll try and explain my line of thinking that I saw few people asked about

@Tomice investigations were pretty bad lol

1: Hoori
2: JJ (lynched next day without his help)
3: Fred (lynched next day)
4: Hoori
5: Zach
6: Kyle (ALC was supposed to be investigated but T changed his mind due to the inactivity)
To be fair I couldn't have guessed he was the D.
There was no way to guess he's the D imo. He played the role of a dummy C really well.
Yeaaaa, questions for @Tomice:

1) why me on day 1?
2) why didn't you contact Fred at least to comfort him when he was getting lynched? :p

1. As Voller said it was random. I thought Hoori was a good player so investigating her at the start will be a good move.

2. Alen and Fred were head to head and it was a coin flip as to who was the G, I couldn't investigate either as it was impossible to know who would get lynched. My thinking was that in case the one who does get lynched in the end turns out a C we would'nt loose sight of both matt and fred and we would gain two confirmed G's. knowing how both Fred and Alen can get away with murder having matt figured out would help in case the lynch victim would be a C. In Hindsight it was unnecessary but it was a 50 50 shot. The part where piotrr issaying without his help is irrelevent therfor

3.My bad, no excuse. I had some kind of logic behind it but i guess it wasn't that good if I can't remember it :D. I did contact Fred and we decided it was better letting him get lynched then risking being found out, again was thinking long term. our talk leads me to the 4th point.

4.It was a gamble and oneI would take again. Look at Hoori's posts that day and say they weren't suspicious, she was trying to get the D out in order to save Fred (which didn't make any sense imo as wasalso pointed out by Radekas and Kate. her logic regarding Fred wasn't solid and the fact I investigated her day 1 and knew the G's also know that made her a prime candidate for recruiting, which was later confirmed by the G's recruitment list

5. Me and Voller agreed on this one even though i was the one pushing for it. At the time we couldn't have known that the G's didn't recruit and there wasn't a fifth G :)lol:), looking at the votes and doing the math either him or Kate had to be G's, no two way about it

6. Finally

Sorry, Tomice, but they were. Investigating Fred was pointless. If you're going to do it, you HAVE to act since he turned out to be a C. And if you don't want to act on him being a C, you don't make the investigation. Because it was pretty clear he was going to get lynched.

Again I don't agree, most of my investigation beside Fred's were logical and with reason.

to Tomice' credit he was really hard to spot

The C special roles all played well. Its getting harder to win as a G now that forum is generally more experienced and most of the Cs dont play confused and scared anymore
2) Exactly. In the hindsight though, i think he did the right thing by not revealing himself.
So you guys are ok with a detective who investigates a civilian and allows said civilian to be lynched day later :shocked:
I though you would be more of a big picture kind of guy, one investigation.

It was a stupid idea to investigate Fred, but he did right by not revealing himself. He was deep undercover, so why complicate the game for the Cs so much over a one C?
That was my main concern, I think that's how the role should be played, I'm sure a better player could have done withmore investigation targets then me and get one more G maybe but he would befit imo trying to stay alive as long as possible

Juventino[RUS];5053919 said:
:agree: D was pure shit
:lol:

Anyway what I'm saying is that playing the D this way is much less fun and rewarding, I could have tried and played my normal game and even gain a little more credit but I though this playstyle would be more beneficial for the team, with that said I played this way only because I knew there are C's out there that can take care of business and play their part as I think i did mine. I wan't needed on the frontline but I made sure i was there if something went wrong.

Again awasom game by Radekas, Hoori Voller,Maddy Klin and the rest

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
:lol:

such a mess of a post, can't edit it for some reason but you guys get my drift

I hope :D

And just to clarify about point 6. as Piotrr taken on himself to mention I indeed was going to investigate ALC but Kyle was gonna be lynched anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)