Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (9 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
So you guys are ok with a detective who investigates a civilian and allows said civilian to be lynched day later :shocked:
No. Read what we've written. :D
Yeah, I thought he was the D pretending not to know who the Gs were :D
Me too. :agree: Definitely my first guess for the D.
WΏΏdy?;5053896 said:
@Voller

How so? I got pms asking if i was the D coz i sounded like one so i knew i was nearing the wack. The day we lynched fresh i sent u a few pms saying we should go for salvo instead, I'm sure if the votes were close Gs would make a desperate attempt.
Tbh i still wasn't clear about some of the rules, radekas cleared it up for me amd he was pretty shocked :lol2:
Your strategy is interesting if the G's don't know what you're doing, but when you split up the votes between two persons, and the G's know you'll change your vote back, then they won't try to save anyone. :D

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah, @Klin was great. :lol::lol:

20:58

21:00

21:02

:lol:
:lol:

Juventino[RUS];5053726 said:
i meant all these PM's, so the game have it place not here but in the private messages, this is not mafia, this is piece of shit, you think that C's should only focus on G's while it's complete non-sense, this game is about confusing each other, not pussy eating in the private messages
:rofl:

Agreed. Overall it started really awesome but then transformed into a really slow and pretty boring game. Maybe the recruitment would save it, but Maddy had a different plan. :D
It always gets pretty slow when you have a confirmed BG, especially if said BG is in contact with the D. Everyone just waits around patiently for the BG to tell them what to do.

Yeah, we recruited no one :D
omg :lol:

Yeah yeah, I get it :D

- - - Updated - - -

Wasnt Völler publically BG by then?
Nope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)