Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (14 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He picked Alen and never let it go :lol::delpiero:

Good thing was that he became too obvious a C very early in the game and I based all my analyses on his being a C. But of course i was paranoid so i sent him this:
:D

I was rooting for him so hard to lead the rest of the Cs way from you when he was like it's a bad idea to lynch JJ today.

Mar 9, 2006
WΏΏdy?;5053885 said:
I was a c, who would i confuse? The Gs who already knew i was not one of em?
EVERYONE, THAT'S THEY KEY OF THIS GAME, NOT ONLY FUCKING VOTE FOR WHO SHOULD BE LYNCHED BUT ALSO TO CONFUSE G'S, D'S, BG's AND EVERY FUCKING ELSE, WHEN NO ONE KNOWS WHO IS WHO

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
To be fair, you were confusing me a lot with your strategy. :D
Yeah, I thought he was the D pretending not to know who the Gs were :D

- - - Updated - - -

So you guys are ok with a detective who investigates a civilian and allows said civilian to be lynched day later :shocked:
Alen said if he was the D he would've done the same because the BG might be a retard. I disagree, I thought it was a poor move

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
@Voller

How so? I got pms asking if i was the D coz i sounded like one so i knew i was nearing the wack. The day we lynched fresh i sent u a few pms saying we should go for salvo instead, I'm sure if the votes were close Gs would make a desperate attempt.
Tbh i still wasn't clear about some of the rules, radekas cleared it up for me amd he was pretty shocked :lol2:

Btw Salvo lost the game for the G's, I'll tell you how tomorrow when i wake up. Or ask @Fred :D

Mar 9, 2006
giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

WΏΏdy?;5053896 said:
@Voller

How so? I got pms asking if i was the D coz i sounded like one so i knew i was nearing the wack. The day we lynched fresh i sent u a few pms saying we should go for salvo instead, I'm sure if the votes were close Gs would make a desperate attempt.
Tbh i still wasn't clear about some of the rules, radekas cleared it up for me amd he was pretty shocked :lol2:

Btw Salvo lost the game for the G's, I'll tell you how tomorrow when i wake up. Or ask @Fred :D
:sergio: amazing game :lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
:lol:

I think he would have stuck with that idea if you hadn't claimed to be the detective. Why did you do that?
Because there was nothing else to do, I was definitely the only person every C should have voted to lynch that day. I think it's the third time I've tried it. But it was actually Alen's idea. Didn't think it would have any effect but was surprised to see some players say "maybe he's telling the truth..."

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
WΏΏdy?;5053896 said:
@Voller

I never suspected Salvo until his agreeing with me became too much to be true :D

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,813
    So you guys are ok with a detective who investigates a civilian and allows said civilian to be lynched day later :shocked:
    Alen said if he was the D he would've done the same because the BG might be a retard. I disagree, I thought it was a poor move
    It was a stupid idea to investigate Fred, but he did right by not revealing himself. He was deep undercover, so why complicate the game for the Cs so much over a one C?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Juventino[RUS];5053892 said:
    EVERYONE, THAT'S THEY KEY OF THIS GAME, NOT ONLY FUCKING VOTE FOR WHO SHOULD BE LYNCHED BUT ALSO TO CONFUSE G'S, D'S, BG's AND EVERY FUCKING ELSE, WHEN NO ONE KNOWS WHO IS WHO
    if you are a C, like Woody, the goal is to make things clearer. It doesnt help to confuse other Cs, numbnuts

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah, I thought he was the D pretending not to know who the Gs were :D

- - - Updated - - -

Very very poor for a D, BG is public and available/trustworthy, simple 3 words PM would sufficed: Fred is a C.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)