Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (4 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Tomice we were trying really hard to work out who the D was. We thought Maddy, Woody, your name was mentioned but we didn't think so. In that regard you did well, investigating Hoori twice isn't bad at all. Alen was saying how intelligently you had been going about things. The D is a hard role, when I had it, it was early but I'd caught a D, I didn't want to reveal myself so I didn't and I got whacked haha.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Tomice we were trying really hard to work out who the D was. We thought Maddy, Woody, your name was mentioned but we didn't think so. In that regard you did well, investigating Hoori twice isn't bad at all. Alen was saying how intelligently you had been going about things. The D is a hard role, when I had it, it was early but I'd caught a D, I didn't want to reveal myself so I didn't and I got whacked haha.
:tup:

Thanks Salvo, It's was just very frustrating playing the D so I had to vent a bit :D.

Everything you pick up on you have to keep to yourself or give it to someone else, its almost like you are there just to investigate and watch things unfold, not my cup of tea

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yeah, had to be Tomice. That was a wonderful game by him, no matter what the outsiders say.

I told the other Gs many times that the D is playing in an extremely intelligent way. I also said that he plays the D role the same way I'd have played it. From the investigations, to the way he let Fred die and how he smartly stayed hidden. I cut the choice to Tomice and Maddy. It had to be one of them.
Yet, it was almost impossible to choose them for the whack, simply because we couldn't know if it's a really smart D who plays an intelligent game, or it's someone like Woody or Radekas who clumsily tries to hide that he's the D by subtly telling the others that Fred is a C etc.

Here you can see the dilemma we faced:
Alen said:
Nope

Investigating Hoori for the second time was a really smart move.

Remember, the D investigated her on day 1 and he knows that we know her role. He thinks we recruited so he was thinking who did we recruit. He knew that we didn't recruit X and he also knew that it's not Fred (he already investigated Fred). On the other hand, Hoori voted No Lynch on day 1 and on day 2. She didn't vote for me. She was super suspicious and she was the only logical choice to investigate.

Since it was a smart and logical investigation, I exclude Zach and RUS immediately. The one who investigates is smarter and follows the game (that's why I also exclude ALC). I exclude Kate because she wasn't here on day 1, while the D did investigate (neither was Zach).

It leaves us with only 4 options: Woody, Maddy, Radekas or Tomice

Woody did try to save Fred yesterday. He saw it's not working so in the end he voted for him. Such a shame that the decision to whack him was changed late in the game. At least we'd have whacked a C, possibly the D.

Maddy and Tomice are smart enough to play a game in which they'd sacrifice Fred in order to protect themselves. On the other hand, by not telling us their role of a D, they did take a risk to be whacked.

Radekas. He's someone who overthinks. He could be the D who was scared to go public and decided to let Fred die just to protect his ass.

If I played the game, I'd have done what Maddy/Tomice did if they are the D. But we don't know the profile of the D. It could be anyone of them.

In any case, they put is in an uncomfortable situation because we don't know if Voller will protect himself or the D. We have little hope now, so we can't splash it on another try to whack Voller. He could protect himself once more. We need to risk it and go for the D.
We have a 1/4 chance to get him, and then we can only hope that Voller didn't protect him.

We have only 20% chance to win this, but if we don't whack the D tonight it becomes a 1% chance.
Eventually we went with Woody, I think. It was impossible to know if we're facing a smart D or someone who has no idea what he's doing, despite the fact that Hoori's 2nd investigation was implying a smart D.

- - - Updated - - -

And this was by far the worst (and unluckiest) G performance I've seen :lol:

Piotrr told us that the 4 of us are Gs, but noone even bothered to ask who's the CC and who's the recruiter. Like 3 minutes before the voting deadline Matt says smthg like "don't let me die, I'm the recruiter" :lol:
Then we completely forgot that Matt could be jailed and lose his powers to recruit.

It was amateur hour for 3 days. We hardly communicated with each other. We started playing and communicating only after Matt and I were lynched.

As for the bad luck... It all started when instead of staying hidden Matt voted Radekas out of nowhere. The mofo returned the vote and everyone starts voting Matt to save X. This got me and Matt dead in the end. Then the lawyer saves X, the jailer puts me in jail, we change the decision to whack Woody and went for Voller in the last second etc. Everything we were doing was ending bad for us.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Great-good game by a lot C's. Klin (altho a bit lucky :p), X, Hoori, Völler, Tomice, Woody. Hard working C's are the best. A joy to team up with.

Special mention @radekas: Your C-vibes are the best. Didn't take long for me to turn away from you being recruited.

Fred on day 1 and 2 and 3 :lol: I even send the jail order just 10 minutes efter Matt's lynch :lol:

Fr3sh imploded, so I guess I should have followed my own rule about him not being a G if he implodes. Too late :p

Double special mention @piotrr: Brilliant narrating. Especially when your hung over ass was about to jail me :D Wouldn't have been pretty :p

- - - Updated - - -

Where is @Kate

Also i take don't understand what you're doing hoori
And fuck you maddy
Don't worry. I'll vote Alen.

I wanted him out yesterday already.

Alen

Final vote. Peace out, girls.

Daddy needs to sleep.
Proudest moment apart from my jailings :touched:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
WΏΏdy?;5053896 said:
@Voller

How so? I got pms asking if i was the D coz i sounded like one so i knew i was nearing the wack. The day we lynched fresh i sent u a few pms saying we should go for salvo instead, I'm sure if the votes were close Gs would make a desperate attempt.
Tbh i still wasn't clear about some of the rules, radekas cleared it up for me amd he was pretty shocked :lol2:

Btw Salvo lost the game for the G's, I'll tell you how tomorrow when i wake up. Or ask @Fred :D
Some of your questions made me think you are a G trying to look clueless :lol:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I still can't believe Fr3sh was a c for the simple reason that his votes were consistent with that you'd expect from a g, it turned out to be a bad coincidence unfortunately, but to me he voted more like a g than kyle and salvo did haha.

Also, i really think its more important looking at people's voting patterns than their posts. The latter has a lot of bullshit infused in it, the former is more of the hard facts. You were the only one doing that in the first 3 days, then you stopped thats why i thought you were recruited. Me and tomice were almost certain of it

IMO
It was only by following your voting pattern that I thought we had to kill you :D Everyday I was going back to reading previous posts and i was like no way is Fred a civilian. I thought your death (even as a c) would have been useful cause it would have told us that Gs recruited on day 1. That's why I was surprised when Voller told me that i was investigated twice. I was thinking if @Tomice knew that Fred was a c, he must have naturally concluded that Gs recruited on day 1 because Matt was in danger. There was no need to waste another investigation on me. Turned out they didn't recruit on day 1 but it was not a normal thing.

Hi guys, good game

I saw some of the thing being said around here and just wanted to give my take on things, I'm after a few drinks so I'll try and be coherent as much as possible.

I think a lot of the things said about my game as the D and the D role in general are due to a fundamental difference in understanding the role of the D and it's interpretation. When I got the role my first objective was first and foremost staying alive as long as possible and as a result getting as much investigations as possible, them being G's or C's was of less importance as I saw it, in my mind two more investigation in the long run were worth more then one more confirmed G or lessi the early stagesng the D shouldn't involve leading the line, showing off your analytical skills and getting whacked after two days, playing the long game as a D should be the first priority as the role importance grow as the game advance, it's just math.

Playing the D this way sucks, it's ungrateful role when people expect immediate results and don't think about the end game

I'll try and explain my line of thinking that I saw few people asked about

1. As Voller said it was random. I thought Hoori was a good player so investigating her at the start will be a good move.

2. Alen and Fred were head to head and it was a coin flip as to who was the G, I couldn't investigate either as it was impossible to know who would get lynched. My thinking was that in case the one who does get lynched in the end turns out a C we would'nt loose sight of both matt and fred and we would gain two confirmed G's. knowing how both Fred and Alen can get away with murder having matt figured out would help in case the lynch victim would be a C. In Hindsight it was unnecessary but it was a 50 50 shot. The part where piotrr issaying without his help is irrelevent therfor

3.My bad, no excuse. I had some kind of logic behind it but i guess it wasn't that good if I can't remember it . I did contact Fred and we decided it was better letting him get lynched then risking being found out, again was thinking long term. our talk leads me to the 4th point.

4.It was a gamble and oneI would take again. Look at Hoori's posts that day and say they weren't suspicious, she was trying to get the D out in order to save Fred (which didn't make any sense imo as wasalso pointed out by Radekas and Kate. her logic regarding Fred wasn't solid and the fact I investigated her day 1 and knew the G's also know that made her a prime candidate for recruiting, which was later confirmed by the G's recruitment list

5. Me and Voller agreed on this one even though i was the one pushing for it. At the time we couldn't have known that the G's didn't recruit and there wasn't a fifth G (), looking at the votes and doing the math either him or Kate had to be G's, no two way about it

6. Finally

Anyway what I'm saying is that playing the D this way is much less fun and rewarding, I could have tried and played my normal game and even gain a little more credit but I though this playstyle would be more beneficial for the team, with that said I played this way only because I knew there are C's out there that can take care of business and play their part as I think i did mine. I wan't needed on the frontline but I made sure i was there if something went wrong.

Again awasom game by Radekas, Hoori Voller,Maddy Klin and the rest
:tup: I was really frustrated at you for not saving Fred and I called you an imbecile, i was wrong. I still think you should not have investigated Fred if you had not planned to reveal your role. Then I learned about your investigations, which i found quite odd, but i told Voller that the detective (the sick guy didn't tell me who the detective is until the last day cause he wasn't able to trust me :p) has done a great job hiding himself, which is evident by what Alen, Salvo, Matt and Kyle said, so all in all i'd say you had a very good game.

Investigating Hoori for the second time was a really smart move.

Remember, the D investigated her on day 1 and he knows that we know her role. He thinks we recruited so he was thinking who did we recruit. He knew that we didn't recruit X and he also knew that it's not Fred (he already investigated Fred). On the other hand, Hoori voted No Lynch on day 1 and on day 2. She didn't vote for me. She was super suspicious and she was the only logical choice to investigate.

Since it was a smart and logical investigation, I exclude Zach and RUS immediately. The one who investigates is smarter and follows the game (that's why I also exclude ALC). I exclude Kate because she wasn't here on day 1, while the D did investigate (neither was Zach).

It leaves us with only 4 options: Woody, Maddy, Radekas or Tomice

Woody did try to save Fred yesterday. He saw it's not working so in the end he voted for him. Such a shame that the decision to whack him was changed late in the game. At least we'd have whacked a C, possibly the D.

Maddy and Tomice are smart enough to play a game in which they'd sacrifice Fred in order to protect themselves. On the other hand, by not telling us their role of a D, they did take a risk to be whacked.

Radekas. He's someone who overthinks. He could be the D who was scared to go public and decided to let Fred die just to protect his ass.

If I played the game, I'd have done what Maddy/Tomice did if they are the D. But we don't know the profile of the D. It could be anyone of them.

In any case, they put is in an uncomfortable situation because we don't know if Voller will protect himself or the D. We have little hope now, so we can't splash it on another try to whack Voller. He could protect himself once more. We need to risk it and go for the D.
We have a 1/4 chance to get him, and then we can only hope that Voller didn't protect him.

We have only 20% chance to win this, but if we don't whack the D tonight it becomes a 1% chance.
:lol:

Why didn't you just send the recruit list on day 1?

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,869
    katya-elise-henry-pics-3.jpg
    @Salvo @Fred :lol:
    yea explain what this booty has to do with mafia
    I still have the screenshots :lol:

I love you, @Fred :heart:
    Let me guess, Fred said in the Whatsapp gruop who the D is cause he didn't know Salvo is in your group. Salvo was not online so you decided to spam the group with hot chicks in orded to bury that post?

- - - Updated - - -

There ya go. There was no way we could've won the the game any more.
    Your only way to take a shot at winning this after Voller went public was whacking the D ASAP.

Eventually we went with Woody, I think. It was impossible to know if we're facing a smart D or someone who has no idea what he's doing, despite the fact that Hoori's 2nd investigation was implying a smart D.

- - - Updated - - -

Piotrr told us that the 4 of us are Gs, but noone even bothered to ask who's the CC and who's the recruiter. Like 3 minutes before the voting deadline Matt says smthg like "don't let me die, I'm the recruiter" :lol:
    Then we completely forgot that Matt could be jailed and lose his powers to recruit.
    Voller protected Tomice yesterday.

On the first day i didn't receive the whack order and it was already like 7min till the deadline. I decided to write you all a reminder about this and Alen responded. Then JJ forgot to exclude me from the PMs and i received a PM one minute before the deadline with a 'Im the recruiter btw. Dont let me die' i was like wth he wants me to do. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Double special mention @piotrr: Brilliant narrating. Especially when your hung over ass was about to jail me :D Wouldn't have been pretty :p

:
    :heart: Yeah my brain was not ready. :lol:

OP
    piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,879
    Let's confuse the G's man so they won't know we're C's.

Rus is like my father. At home we played the 'Bang!' board game (like mafia in wild west), and when my father was a Gangster he was sitting the whole game, not attacking the Sheriff and helping the other Gs at all. After the game (which Gs lost because of him) when we asked why he played like this he said "i got them confused, they had no idea about my role".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)