Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (2 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I can answer.
1) It was random. He wasn't online during the day and had to take a quick pick.
2) He didn't think that's the right strategy. I have it in a PM somewhere. That's fair, of course. But if you don't want to reveal yourself and contact a C, then you don't investigate the person who will almost always get lynched.
2) Exactly. In the hindsight though, i think he did the right thing by not revealing himself.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,786
    It was a good thing I investigated him yesterday. Today he voted for Maddy, and it was only after I told him in a PM that he was investigated and begged him to follow my lead that he decided to listen. :D
    When he changed his vote i was pretty sure that he did it only because you PMed him, looked forced and not Zach like. :D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Finally :D

This game is much more fun as a C. Voller had me conviced we were gona lose when fresh was lynched. Great gane form Maddy and Hoori. And yes, rus should not be allowed to play, he isn't even entertaining.

Up yours team G.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    WΏΏdy?;5053874 said:

This game is much more fun as a C. Voller had me conviced we were gona lose when fresh was lynched. Great gane form Maddy and Hoori. And yes, rus should not be allowed to play, he isn't even entertaining.

Up yours team G.
    :howler:

Mar 9, 2006
    WΏΏdy?;5053874 said:

Up yours team G.
    you dont even tried to confuse anyone, how can you say something

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Did anyone understand what @X was doing in this game? :D
    He picked Alen and never let it go :lol::delpiero:

Good thing was that he became too obvious a C very early in the game and I based all my analyses on his being a C. But of course i was paranoid so i sent him this:

king Ale said:
    I'd convert to whatever religion that you have, I'd worship you everyday, my belief in your genius would be multiplied by infinity, and i'd try to stay away from you as much as i can, if you turned out to be a g :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)