Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (2 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Ok, you're becoming suspicious way too soon.
He's definitely a C.

How can I get one of them g sensing abilities man?! Feels like you using some cheats.
Heh, his g sensing abilities in the last game led him to me (poor C) and the detective :p

I soooooo want to have a special role (BG is my fav role) for once after having played for so many times. Still, I'd much rather be a civilian than a gangster.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
He's definitely a C.

Heh, his g sensing abilities in the last game led him to me (poor C) and the detective :p

I soooooo want to have a special role (BG is my fav role) for once after having played for so many times. Still, I'd much rather be a civilian than a gangster.
the bg is a cool role. I liked that. Being a G is also much fun (expect with Fred). Since most of the people here do underestamating me. :lol:
Being a c is just a bit boring in my books, cos it is random accusions in the beginning or i have to defend myself to all this nonsense reasons of troll guys, to not get lynched.

- - - Updated - - -

So what do you think? Hax is more fun or this

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Great story, piotrr. Not on Bezzy's level though. But that was expected.

A shame the mods didn't want to unban Søren despite my great effort, but it's still a great lineup. I'm really excited about RUS playing.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Great story piotr :D

the bg is a cool role. I liked that. Being a G is also much fun (expect with Fred). Since most of the people here do underestamating me. :lol:
Being a c is just a bit boring in my books, cos it is random accusions in the beginning or i have to defend myself to all this nonsense reasons of troll guys, to not get lynched.

- - - Updated - - -

So what do you think? Hax is more fun or this
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)