L'uomo nero thread (14 Viewers)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
good stuff sadomin, oh and v, don't forget to predict, you finally reach more then 4 points so it would be a shame if you would forget to predict.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
- He Reveals how we still have an otption on Huntelaar and could get him for around 18mil in the summer. Not that much, considering how Tiago was only a little less, who has been crushed by Ranieri's insanity.
Good thing we didn't bought him and got Iaquinta instead.

- He critisizes juventus for relying on Chiellini, Legro and Nocerino, who all three were close to leaving in the summer. Chiellini to England, Legro to besiktas and Nocerino to Fiorentina. Moggi actually called to stop Nocerino's transfer.
He's exaggerating here, since when we're relying on Legro and Nocerino? They're both playing good but that doesn't mean we're relying.

- He goes on with an anecdote about Zalayeta's, whom he sees as a Iaquinta with less speed, signing. His transfer was done absolutely secretely. Someone wanted bring the news out in the open, to get the scoop, but Moggi called the transfer wasn't done, while Zalayeta and his lawyer set at Moggi's table at that very time.
Zalayeta and Iaquinta similar? I didn't know that.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He's exaggerating here, since when we're relying on Legro and Nocerino? They're both playing good but that doesn't mean we're relying.
Our defense does rely on them.
Whoever said this has a point because we did want to get rid of Nocerino, Legro and Chiellini and now, without these three, we would have been much much weaker defensively (especially after what happened to Andrade and how bad Criscito started)

Zebina-Boumsong-Criscito-Molinaro
------------Zanetti-Blasi--------------

I don't even want to think about this.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Of course and It's just normal to rely on Legro and Nocerino when It come to DEFENSE. Just like we rely on Pavel and Zanetti on the middle and Alex/Iaquinta upfront.

But I doubt our team relying on these two, they're both important players but I wouldn't go as far as the writer saying that the team is relying on them.

Dec 26, 2004
So now after a couple of good games we are relying on Nocerino and everybody consider him unreplacable! one bad performance and he is Blasi II and everyone will cry loud asking to send him to Napoli....

And I won't even comment on Nicola.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
So now after a couple of good games we are relying on Nocerino and everybody consider him unreplacable! one bad performance and he is Blasi II and everyone will cry loud asking to send him to Napoli....

And I won't even comment on Nicola.
I actually heard lot of people around here saying he's the next Blasi. Anyway, If we're talking about passing skills, then yes they're both VERY similar, Nocerino is more aggressive player and that why I'd pick him ahead of Blasi and got stamina, reminds me of Appiah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)