Lukaku a̶n̶d̶ ̶K̶e̶s̶s̶i̶e̶ thread. (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Both Vlahovic and Lukaku has their questions marks. Still with Lukaku in and Vlahovic out we probably solve the financial situation. It's easy for us to rate players, we should buy him or sell him, in the end the ones working has alot more to think about.

If not Vlahovic, who will we sell? Cambiaso? Iling Jr or even Rovella. Cash is needed.

For me, of all the "big ones" (Chiesa, Bremer) I would pick Vlahovic without a doubt, he did not perform very well and has injury problems that IMO is the worst kind, a big injury you can come back and play, but to play for a long time with an injury that makes you play at 70-80% of your level, and also miss games in between, that's not very good and a big problem.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not really good news, means we have damaged goods
Yes it does, our only chance seems to be Chelsea, basically blackmailing them to take him, because they have an even bigger problem with Lukaku, who is super expensive and they really want him out.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Even without Vlahovic or a solid frontline CF, a more creative manager will try to make the best use of Chiesa. Make him fulcrum of the attack. I believe he can score 15-20 goals. We could just as easily use the Vlahovic money to reinforce the midfield or fullback positions.

Blaming everything on the squad is just trying to find ways to justify Allegro's ineptness.

The current squad even without Vlahovic should make top 4 no questions.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Guardian- Poch not convinced by Vlahovic
I mean who'd have thought the foolishness of one manager could save us from the sheer stupidity of another.

- - - Updated - - -

Because he can theoretically do what bullshit Allegri wants better than Vlahovic can
Fuck knows why this dipshit management continue to back that piece of shit and at a disgusting cost too. He's had every player he wanted this past 2 years and still he's failed, yet spineless elkunt continues to sabotage this club by further damaging the club not only off the pitch but on it too.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Realistically what are those targets? Reach CL spot? make ~20 appearances? whatever these bonuses are they are most probably very achievable, we will pay near enough 50 mill whatever the case, there's no defending it, so please don't try and justify it.
I don't know the bonuses and yeah, we possibly will pay that. The thing is we'll only pay them later on and therefor comply with the UEFA deal short term... It's not that hard to understand we need to raise cash now or we hand UEFA more ammo to keep us out of the CL.

So yeah, it's very very shortsighted and I wouldn't do this dumb deal at all. But I can see this as one financial reason.
There's a difference between understanding the reason and trying to justify it.

Last edited:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Even without Vlahovic or a solid frontline CF, a more creative manager will try to make the best use of Chiesa. Make him fulcrum of the attack. I believe he can score 15-20 goals. We could just as easily use the Vlahovic money to reinforce the midfield or fullback positions.

Blaming everything on the squad is just trying to find ways to justify Allegro's ineptness.

The current squad even without Vlahovic should make top 4 no questions.
As much as I don't want the swap to happen, part of the point is indeed making Chiesa the center.

After the money needed, the argument is that with Lukaku Chiesa can be more effective and have more space up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)