Lukaku a̶n̶d̶ ̶K̶e̶s̶s̶i̶e̶ thread. (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
The only offer for Lukaku in this moment is from Saudi Arabia. No offer from Juventus ❌️

| SKY SPORT |

Didnt they say we have offered 37,5m plus some bonuses few days ago? No one knows shit it seems.
This is not even a news. We are not going to make any offer to anyone (before selling Dusan/Chiesa/Bremer). We are broke (even broke teams are having some budgets so we are worse than broke).

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Glad to see we are in the "they want money don't know why cause I want a loan with an option to buy" era again and not that "make it rain" era that tici brought upon us .

Rumors has it hat even the janitors made 1 million/ year on a 5 year contract with 500k loyalty bonus under lord tici.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I bet the last part is bullshit too, gds just knows everyone hates Allegri

writing news for gds must be hilarious, you can pull anything out of your ass, if it's negative towards juventus, people will automatically love it

we should come up with our own gds type transfer rumors like spurs like bremer, the player is keen to play in the pl and join a bigger club than juve, replacement is acerbi, allegri already texted him 4 times, due to his recent extension inda values him 20m, deal can be reached around 18m + 5m easily achiavable bonuses"

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I bet the last part is bullshit too, gds just knows everyone hates Allegri

Hopefully its true.
For me its not his Inter past but more of I dont like or rate him that high.

- - - Updated - - -

I think they are telling the truth based on a clear pattern of allegri men in his time here:

Morata
Mandzukic
Vlahovic
Milik
Assuming based on past I guess but arent we trying to change it through Giuntuli?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)