Lukaku a̶n̶d̶ ̶K̶e̶s̶s̶i̶e̶ thread. (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Often I don’t believe the shit I’m going to say but in this case I genuinely feel like Guintoli was just messing around with Inter’s mercato
either this or marotta called zaazzaroni to write some shit about lukaku so that inda (who don't have money despite selling for more than 100m) didn't have to buy the belgian

interesting how agresti never mentioned lukaku during this mercato

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So Giuntoli is busy fucking inter around apparently whilst we are where exactly with our transfers? Like I said he doesnt have time to fuck around. And if inter sign Balogun at the expense of lukaku then that's a real fuck up on Giuntoli's part

Last edited:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
It's Xmas season for journalists....they have a shit tonne of fun creating all sorts of shit. No doubt our club would be all over what our competitors are doing in the market, but we would have our key objectives in this market and giuntoli would be focused on that execution.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
So Giuntoli is busy fucking inter around apparently whilst we are where exactly with our transfers? Like I said he doesnt have time to fuck around. And if inter sign Balogun at the expense of lukaku then that's a real fuck up on Giuntoli's part
What do you expect him to do? Even CL clubs are struggling because of the Saudis influence now.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What do you expect him to do? Even CL clubs are struggling because of the Saudis influence now.
Well if he really is playing 'games with inter' especially if it might lead them to sign someone better, when he should be actually selling and buying players at Juve that's what I expect him to do in the limited time we have left of this window with much to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)