Lukaku a̶n̶d̶ ̶K̶e̶s̶s̶i̶e̶ thread. (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
And thats what I think will happen with him in the end

- - - Updated - - -

Also i really doubt he was ever intersted in joining us.
Good, maybe allegri can reconsider that move to Saudi so he can coach his beloved lukaku

- - - Updated - - -

Lukaku to Al Hilal and Kessie doesnt want a return to Serie A (both according to latest reports). Sounds like a good day.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you hate Kane that much?
Looks like allegri is having a bad day. Which is good for me

singus

Sep 22, 2020
With a coach these 2 fuckers could be good for us. So could Vlahovic but we already pissed him off and ruined his confidence. Im surprised anyone actually might want to come here. We should take what we can get.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'd like to think so but I will only believe if his ever done such a thing before. Would like to know during his time at Napoli if he fucked about with us or Roma.
True but Napoli also never had Juve's budget, so the threat they'd be stealing Inter's top players wouldn't have been taken as seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly Giuntoli has no time to fuck around
who says hes fucking around? The lukaku stuff could just be to throw everyone off the scent of the real target. Straight from the Moggi playbook.

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Honestly Giuntoli has no time to fuck around
Actually, he has an entire year to fvck around. No CL.
Garbage coach who will be gone hopefully next summer.

No point in over exerting to improve a squad for a coach that believes in perverse football. Especially when no one wants to play for him.

Toli should focus on reducing the payroll, integrate youth, line up gems for next summer.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Actually, he has an entire year to fvck around. No CL.
Garbage coach who will be gone hopefully next summer.

No point in over exerting to improve a squad for a coach that believes in perverse football. Especially when no one wants to play for him.

Toli should focus on reducing the payroll, integrate youth, line up gems for next summer.
they still need to qualify for CL though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)