Luisao (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Secco: "I'm cool with a LOAN deal for Boumsong to Benfica, we're just waiting for his response." ..."I've repeated many times, we are not buying any more players!!!"

If that idiot freakin' loans Boum-Boum and we don't buy a new defender like he just said then that guy is a f*ckin' amateur and I'm sending my resume to that other stronzo Cobolli-Gigli.

We'd be left with Andrade(injuries, red cards), Criscito(still young and fragile), Legro and part time CB's Zebina and Grygera.

Are we really that desperate to save only on his wages? :rolleyes:

:cry:
Exactly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
Oh my God, close this thing he's not coming. Benfica's team is finito the only player that left and would've left, was Manuel Fernandes to Valencia for 15 million.

Don't worry about the Boumsong Loan deal either it's not happening Benfica just bought their last center-back today, Edcarlos from Sao Paulo. That leaves benfica with 5 center-backs and 2 part-time center-backs, Boumsong won't be going to Benfica..

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
Secco: "I'm cool with a LOAN deal for Boumsong to Benfica, we're just waiting for his response." ..."I've repeated many times, we are not buying any more players!!!"

If that idiot freakin' loans Boum-Boum and we don't buy a new defender like he just said then that guy is a f*ckin' amateur and I'm sending my resume to that other stronzo Cobolli-Gigli.

We'd be left with Andrade(injuries, red cards), Criscito(still young and fragile), Legro and part time CB's Zebina and Grygera.

Are we really that desperate to save only on his wages? :rolleyes:

:cry:
i would have said the same as secco. i dont know his intentions but i wouldn't say i want to sell a player unless i already got the substitute.
i would say a loan would be OK a swap will be better. but selling him without brining a sub is just plain stupid.
saying secco is cool with a loan is a safe answer as if the negotiations went well boumsong will be swaped with luicao other wise no harm is done as boumsong accepts to be a bench player.

maybe benfica didn't want to buy him. we don't know

don't be so negative. if secco wanted to save wages camo was the first one to go as he wanted a raise plus he would have had a good selling value not to mention that we have nore than enough side midfielders.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We don't need Luisao anymore.Just one word: Criscito:toast:
I'm happy to start Criscito but we need better backup than Legro or Boumsong.

At some point in the season Criscito will go through a rocky patch and will need to be dropped for a few games. We don't have good enough backup to do this.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would certainly pick Criscito ahead of Luisao... but loaning Boum without getting a good replacement is quite madness.
I quite agree with both parts of what you say.

I will be amazed if we let Boumsong go without signing a replacement.

If Boumsong goes we could always register Ferrara to be able to play again, it would be an improvement. :p

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
Juventus, Luisao è il nuovo obiettivo
05.01.2008 12.40 di Alessio Calfapietra Contatta Alessio Calfapietra articolo letto 5944 volte
Se da una parte lo svedese Mellberg (30) è ben più di un'ipotesi, la Juventus segue altre piste per rinforzare la difesa della prossima stagione. Una di queste è il brasiliano del Benfica, Luisao (27), molto vicino all'Inter un paio di anni fa, ed elemento affidabile per una squadra con grandi ambizioni come la Juventus. Di Luisao si torna a parlare dopo un paio di mesi: già a novembre il nome del brasiliano era stato accostato alla società bianconera che nell'affare potrebbe inserire Tiago.

------------------------------------------

So basically, Luisao is now a potential target for next season, this according to Tutto Mercato Web. Doesnt sound like theres much to this.

Jul 5, 2005
JUVENTUS, Luisao the new target

Though they have almost succeded in engaging Aston Villa defender Mellberg, Juventus are still seeking for a player to improve their defense. The new target could be Benfica's Luisao, who was close to move to Inter two years ago. Juventus could propose to the portugues club a swap with midfielder Tiago.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
what the f**k is the use of loaning out boom boom. sell him and buy a wc defender it deosnt take a genious. but i suppose we are talking about secco here.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
People,here you see that classic example of fans blindness and lack of either watching football or lack of knowlege. To pick unproven weak dwarf/maggot instead of Beazilian regular international :)
He said this in August when Buffon, Ranieri and all the others couldn't stop praising Criscito.

Jul 2, 2006
People,here you see that classic example of fans blindness and lack of either watching football or lack of knowlege. To pick unproven weak dwarf/maggot instead of Beazilian regular international :)
mark my words,you will eat your words while he is playing for Italia in 2010 World Cup.if you forget I will be there as reminder.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I have never praised Criscito but for you to say that Luisao is a regular international shows your lack of knowledge. He was nothing but a bench warmer before 2006 world cup and now he isn't even call up by Dunga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)