Luisao (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juve Keen On Luisao – Agent
Juventus are interested in signing Benfica defender Luisao, according to his agent.

With uncertainty still surrounding Juve’s move for Real Zaragoza defender Gabriel Milito, it appears they may have turned their attentions towards the Brazilian.

"I can confirm the interest of Juventus," said agent Giuliano Bertolucci.

"But for the moment there's been no official offer. I expect something serious to happen next week."

Juve are reportedly willing to offer £8 million plus striker Fabrizio Miccoli in exchange for the centre-back.

However, the player himself has been quoted as saying that he plans to remain at Benfica, so Juve may have to use all their arts of persuasion to tempt him to Italy.

goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
The Mediaset text service last night & again right now, would lead us to believe that Pepe is the target, with Miccoli going to Porto in part exchange...the longer this Milito thing drags on, the less chance there is of seeing him as a bianconero...

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
Zebina+Boumsong < Luisao < Militio < Pepe < Meira

Pepe is younger than Meira though, so either one would be a good buy, and if Militio is willing to come that would be good too.

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
u think pepe and meira are better than milito?
No, I know. I'm Portuguese so I watch Portugal and BwinLiga, and heard that Meira was by far the best defender on Stuttgart, and one of the best in Bundesliga. If Milito was really good he wouldn't be on Real Zaragoza, he would be on Barcelona, Sevilla, Valencia or Madrid. :tdown:

Jul 2, 2006
No, I know. I'm Portuguese so I watch Portugal and BwinLiga, and heard that Meira was by far the best defender on Stuttgart, and one of the best in Bundesliga. If Milito was really good he wouldn't be on Real Zaragoza, he would be on Barcelona, Sevilla, Valencia or Madrid. :tdown:

Zaragoza is bigger club than Stuttgart

you say you heard he is best

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
huh?! :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)