Luisao (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
No, I know. I'm Portuguese so I watch Portugal and BwinLiga, and heard that Meira was by far the best defender on Stuttgart, and one of the best in Bundesliga. If Milito was really good he wouldn't be on Real Zaragoza, he would be on Barcelona, Sevilla, Valencia or Madrid. :tdown:
i know meira is not better than milito about pepe i'm not sure because i didn't see much of him
and i don't understand ur logic? if he is really good he would play for barca etc... this doesn't make sense so every good player startet his career for barca real etc?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Ok you say Milito can't be good because he is playing for Zaràgoza?Then you must have missed that he was close to Madrid before he joined Zaragoza.He just failed the medical.

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
i know meira is not better than milito about pepe i'm not sure because i didn't see much of him
and i don't understand ur logic? if he is really good he would play for barca etc... this doesn't make sense so every good player startet his career for barca real etc?
If you play in Spain you're more likely to join a bigger team in Spain a team that qualifies for ECC, or UEFA every year.

Zaragoza hasn't been that team in years, they might actually stand a chance now because they bought new players but as of right now Stuttgart are the bigger team.

Did you watch Portugal at the World Cup? All I'm saying is Carvalho wasn't a big name he was just another defence at Porto, when he went on Portugal NT he stood out and became one of the best defencemen, now he's on Chelsea. I think Meira deserves the same chance to play at a very big club.

luisao can drop dead
Yes he can, so can you.

Ok you say Milito can't be good because he is playing for Zaràgoza?Then you must have missed that he was close to Madrid before he joined Zaragoza.He just failed the medical.
That's fine, I'm not saying "he can't be good" I'm just saying Meira is better than him and deserves the chance.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
If you play in Spain you're more likely to join a bigger team in Spain a team that qualifies for ECC, or UEFA every year.

Zaragoza hasn't been that team in years, they might actually stand a chance now because they bought new players but as of right now Stuttgart are the bigger team.

Did you watch Portugal at the World Cup? All I'm saying is Carvalho wasn't a big name he was just another defence at Porto, when he went on Portugal NT he stood out and became one of the best defencemen, now he's on Chelsea. I think Meira deserves the same chance to play at a very big club.

Yes he can, so can you.

That's fine, I'm not saying "he can't be good" I'm just saying Meira is better than him and deserves the chance.
yes i watched portugal at the world cup... i nearly watched every game of it... i'm not saying meira is shit i see alot of him in the bundesliga and he is a solid defender but in my opinion he isn't better than milito. maybe we see milito meira together nobody knows.... and ya he deserve to play for a very big club like milito do

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
yes i watched portugal at the world cup... i nearly watched every game of it... i'm not saying meira is shit i see alot of him in the bundesliga and he is a solid defender but in my opinion he isn't better than milito. maybe we see milito meira together nobody knows.... and ya he deserve to play for a very big club like milito do
Whichever one Juventus gets will be a good buy, I think Juventus should buy the one in terms of lower cost, they need money right now, and any one of these defenders are a good buy.

Meira, Milito, or Pepe.

Porto is usually a high-demander, so I don't think we'll be getting Pepe.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Whichever one Juventus gets will be a good buy, I think Juventus should buy the one in terms of lower cost, they need money right now, and any one of these defenders are a good buy.

Meira, Milito, or Pepe.

Porto is usually a high-demander, so I don't think we'll be getting Pepe.
so whats the price for meira?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Apparently we're in for him again with a cash plus Boumsong swap bid.

Is he any good?, he could form a good partnership with Andrade as they both speak the same language and he will add much needed height to our defence.

Juve: Luisao or three stars for the future

08:44 of 28 August

The last blow of market of the Juventus could be Luisao. In order to arrive to the Brazilian defender of the Benfica, the bianconeri are ready to offer the Boumsong French (followed also from Lione and Shakhtar Donetsk) more moneies.
(Courier of the Sport)

It vanishes the purchases to you of I support, Heinze, Pepe and Metzelder, the Stoccarda blocks to Fernando Meira. To this point the Juve decides to invest on a young talent: the Ivanovic Serb of the Lokomotiv Moscow, the Garay Argentine of the Racing Santander or the Portuguese From Coast of the PSV Eindhoven. But of Boumsong to the Benfica he does not complicate the negotiations.
For the next season there is already an idea Amauri (Palermo) in attack like Champions gift.
While Ranieri sound the alarm clock to Tiago, strigiandolo in training. The centrocampiste portuguese will play titular in Italy goblet against the Parma.
(Tuttosport)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Well I would be happy with a Boumsong-Luisao swap, if the price is right.

Luisao is definitely an improvement on Boumsong.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Secco: "I'm cool with a LOAN deal for Boumsong to Benfica, we're just waiting for his response." ..."I've repeated many times, we are not buying any more players!!!"

If that idiot freakin' loans Boum-Boum and we don't buy a new defender like he just said then that guy is a f*ckin' amateur and I'm sending my resume to that other stronzo Cobolli-Gigli.

We'd be left with Andrade(injuries, red cards), Criscito(still young and fragile), Legro and part time CB's Zebina and Grygera.

Are we really that desperate to save only on his wages? :rolleyes:

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)