Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (90 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't think you can call a player a mercenary for wanting to move from Liverpool to Real Madrid at this point.

There are so many other appealing factors in the move that money may well not be a significant factor in his desire to move.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't think you can call a player a mercenary for wanting to move from Liverpool to Real Madrid at this point.

There are so many other appealing factors in the move that money may well not be a significant factor in his desire to move.
I don't think Suarez knows that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
1. Conte was not a dirty player! he was a passionate player with few incidents but I wouldnt call him a dirty player! Zidane for instance was much more of a dirty player and I dont mean his headbutting of Materazzi.
2. Melo was a dirty player in his 1st season here and his behaviour improved a lot in his 2nd season (not calling him an angel but he became much less dirty)
3. Pepe shouldnt be compared to anyone in that aspect as his dirtiness is in a whole different level!
Headbutting a player when your blood boiling in your head once or twice in a career is one thing but to kick a player while he is on the floor numerous times+punching another player and its not even his worst incident and its like a habbit for him to hurt people..
I`d say he is as crazy as a UFC fighter
4. Melo is not a bad player. If we dont get an offer for him I wouldnt mind using him as a backup

and now back on topic - Why is this thread still open when its obvious we wont sign him (wont even bid for him) and that he is on his way to Real Madrid?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Because once a thread is open, it tends to be left open until there is a definite resolution to the rumours (transfer happens, player signs a new contract, etc.) or the mercato is over.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Luisito is Achilles resurrected on the pitch. You can see his passion for the game and unquenchable desire to win in the way he plays. A player of his calibre at the peak of his powers should be playing for the best clubs, against the best players, at the highest level of competition. He should'nt be languishing in mid table obscurity with no better prospects than competing for a glorified urinal like the Carling cup. Even the most passionate of Kopites deep down know this.

I respect 'pool the most amongst any English club, but their current standing is akin to a turd slowly sliding deeper into the toilet. I think they might as well try and shift him while his value is at it's highest.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
i dont care about his attitude or where he ends up but its a footballing injustice not to see this man play week in week out in the champions league...best he makes his move now cuz aint no way i see liverpool making CL at least 2-3 seasons from now

Dec 31, 2008
Luisito is Achilles resurrected on the pitch. You can see his passion for the game and unquenchable desire to win in the way he plays. A player of his calibre at the peak of his powers should be playing for the best clubs, against the best players, at the highest level of competition. He should'nt be languishing in mid table obscurity with no better prospects than competing for a glorified urinal like the Carling cup. Even the most passionate of Kopites deep down know this.

I respect 'pool the most amongst any English club, but their current standing is akin to a turd slowly sliding deeper into the toilet. I think they might as well try and shift him while his value is at it's highest.
:lol:

Jul 10, 2006

Glorified urinal. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)