Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (12 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juve-Suarez, Higuain-Arsenal, Jovetic-City
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are renewing their bid for Liverpool’s Luis Suarez after Arsenal closed on Gonzalo Higuain and Manchester City on Stevan Jovetic.

The Bianconeri’s search for a striker has been going for over a year, but every target seems to fall through their grasp.

According to the Daily Mirror, Jovetic is heading to Manchester City, as they are prepared to pay Fiorentina’s €30m asking price.

While the Viola demanded cash only from their rivals Juve, a good rapport with the Citizens means they could accept players as part of the deal or even lower the bar slightly.

Juve’s other prime target is Higuain, but talks with Real Madrid last week stalled and the Bianconeri baulked at his €30m price-tag.

Now both The Guardian and Marca claim Arsenal have leapt to the front of the race for Argentine hitman Higuain with a €30m cash offer.

The Gunners would also be prepared to pay that sum in one go rather than in instalments, which was the €22m Juventus proposal.

Seeing their options limited, the Turin giants look set to turn their focus back on to original target Suarez, according to Il Mattino newspaper.

The Uruguayan has repeatedly pleaded in public to be released from Liverpool, although he is of interest to Real Madrid.

“I have a contract, but if one day I want to sign for another club, Liverpool have to hear the offer,” the 26-year-old declared.

“The word of the player is important — if you need a change, you should listen to the player. The love I have for Liverpool I will never forget. I love the city, the club and the people and everyone is welcome.

“All I ask is for respect for all the things that have been said.”

A great deal may well depend on Edinson Cavani, who is Real’s number one choice in attack with a huge €63m buy-out clause in his contract.

This week Cavani’s father confirmed that Real Madrid was the striker’s preferred destination should he leave Napoli, despite interest from Chelsea, Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain.

-------------

We can't afford Higuain or Jovetic but we can afford Suarez. FI :touched:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Juve-Suarez, Higuain-Arsenal, Jovetic-City
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are renewing their bid for Liverpool’s Luis Suarez after Arsenal closed on Gonzalo Higuain and Manchester City on Stevan Jovetic.

The Bianconeri’s search for a striker has been going for over a year, but every target seems to fall through their grasp.

According to the Daily Mirror, Jovetic is heading to Manchester City, as they are prepared to pay Fiorentina’s €30m asking price.

While the Viola demanded cash only from their rivals Juve, a good rapport with the Citizens means they could accept players as part of the deal or even lower the bar slightly.

Juve’s other prime target is Higuain, but talks with Real Madrid last week stalled and the Bianconeri baulked at his €30m price-tag.

Now both The Guardian and Marca claim Arsenal have leapt to the front of the race for Argentine hitman Higuain with a €30m cash offer.

The Gunners would also be prepared to pay that sum in one go rather than in instalments, which was the €22m Juventus proposal.

Seeing their options limited, the Turin giants look set to turn their focus back on to original target Suarez, according to Il Mattino newspaper.

The Uruguayan has repeatedly pleaded in public to be released from Liverpool, although he is of interest to Real Madrid.

“I have a contract, but if one day I want to sign for another club, Liverpool have to hear the offer,” the 26-year-old declared.

“The word of the player is important — if you need a change, you should listen to the player. The love I have for Liverpool I will never forget. I love the city, the club and the people and everyone is welcome.

“All I ask is for respect for all the things that have been said.”

A great deal may well depend on Edinson Cavani, who is Real’s number one choice in attack with a huge €63m buy-out clause in his contract.

This week Cavani’s father confirmed that Real Madrid was the striker’s preferred destination should he leave Napoli, despite interest from Chelsea, Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain.

-------------

We can't afford Higuain or Jovetic but we can afford Suarez. FI :touched:
There's a simple explanation to this: None of Higuain and Jovetic are world class. Suarez might be top 3 ST in the world - making him world class. A world class player is a different approach..

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Aguero demanded an insane salary - RvP was too old for his price-tag and Tevez is not world class.

Suarez is world class in a league with Zlatan, Messi, Ronaldo, Cavani, Falcao, RvP, Aguero
LOLWAT

Suarez will cost €35m-40m+ (maybe even more) and wages just as much as Tevez. If we can't even sign Tevez then we certainly can't sign Suarez.

- - - Updated - - -

No. He has been inconsistent for two years now. He's dropped down
lololololololololololol

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
LOLWAT

Suarez will cost €35m-40m+ (maybe even more) and wages just as much as Tevez. If we can't even sign Tevez then we certainly can't sign Suarez.

- - - Updated - - -

lololololololololololol

You don't understand. If you're dealing with a world class player like Suarez you can go much further then you ever should on "top class" players ala Tevez, Higuain, Jovetic. The league below so to speak..

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You don't understand. If you're dealing with a world class player like Suarez you can go much further then you ever should on "top class" players ala Tevez, Higuain, Jovetic. The league below so to speak..
But you don't understand, Marotta is truly incapable of pulling off such a deal.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Just buy this $#@!er and be done with it. I am so tired of the speculation.

Suarez would be amazing.
We have to sacrifise someone for that to happen.
Vidal/Marchisio/Pogba

- - - Updated - - -

Just buy this $#@!er and be done with it. I am so tired of the speculation.

Suarez would be amazing.
We have to sacrifise someone for that to happen.
Vidal/Marchisio/Pogba

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Well you can speak about the article but it's extremely far from reality.
Ofc it's unrealistic.. Suarez would cost minimin 50m €.. We have 40 in our budget so unless we sell someone it's complete BS from the media. IMO Lewandowski could be signed for the same fee as Higuain/Jovetic and he is a world class player with a year left on his contract. Now that is what id look at this very moment if I were Juve director..

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
:tuttosport:

This guy is the DREAM, the perfect player to put up front with big Nando. But alas, it will remain a dream. Football Italia once again pulling out fabricated stories from their arse. That site has lost what little credibility it had left.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ofc it's unrealistic.. Suarez would cost minimin 50m €.. We have 40 in our budget so unless we sell someone it's complete BS from the media. IMO Lewandowski could be signed for the same fee as Higuain/Jovetic and he is a world class player with a year left on his contract. Now that is what id look at this very moment if I were Juve director..
I think he only wants Bayern though. But yeah he would be incredible.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Just get Ibra and be done with it. Yes he is not young but he can do a lot in 3-4 years. Forget about the fact that he left Juve during calciopoli.....you think players like Tevez, Higuain would do any different?

I say go for Ibra and be done with it. He is proven and will guarantee a scudetto and add a lot in Europe.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Right. So after supposedly "every target seems to fall through their grasp." now were switching our intentions on Suarez.

Stick to one player and go for it. Stop sticking your fingers inside too many pies you balding fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)