Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (73 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
id wear an elbow brace, but you should also look into why that happens maybe something to do with your technique
True, july first, i'm moving to another gym where the focus is on powerlifting. i recon i can learn alot about beeing a better benchpresser.

so far i learned how the positionning of my legs can help the first liftoff
the curling of the back and pressing togheter of shoulders can help the chest open up more

but i certainly should be able to improve my movement and grip/positionning with a heavy weight.

one of the guys in that new gym (he's a classmate) helped me improve my squattechnique, wich helped me make some nice progress.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Today at the gym, i was trying a new 5rep max on the benchpress, with my girlfriend spotting, as she knows i quit at the first rep i dont make, and it doesnt take a giant of a person to help those 5 kilograms when you dont make the rep.

the weight was kinda heavy, i did 3 reps on it on fryday, so i knew i could get at least 3 as i felt good, but the weight makes my ellbows tremble, nothing special

at the second rep, some attentionwhoring guy sprints to my bank, wanting to "help" despite the rep going perfectly well, and my girlfriend perfectly following my movement with her hands under the bar not touching it

it scared the $#@! out of me, and the things i yelled at the guy to get the $#@! away werent quite nice.

if he was black i would have shouted a racist slang
if he was from any country that has somekind of classic predjudice against them, i'd shouted it

at the third rep, the receptionist decided to switch lights on and off because it was closing in 20 minutes, scared me again, made the rep with cramp in my leg (for some reason you can get cramp in the leg, outerside at the himp, when you benchpress) but that was it as the stress exhausted my muscles to much along with the 3 reps

when the receptionist noticed i got quite upset, he told me that it was getting late and he wanted to enjoy his evening.

i shouted at him he was a lazy $#@!er that should go die in a fire along with retards that created him.

people get mad, say things they dont mean.

suarez bad ? tell me more how you watched del piero curse in italian, or montero and conte in their primes executing prossibly carreer ending tackles with the leg a meter from the ground, knowing consequences.

do we hate del piero, conte and montero ? no we love them

Seek help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)