Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (2 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's not a cunt. He's a very good player.
@Bianconero_Aus I'm not whinging. I think Suarez is an awesome player, and it baffles me as to why people wouldn't want someone like him here. The same applies to Tevez. Oh, and he's not a racist; Evra is just a fucking cunt, that's all.

---------- Post added 24.04.2012 at 16:43 ----------

I've already outed B81 as a massive racist :D
:klin: :rndh: :bitchslap:

TBH, I think Jovetic is the ideal DP heir. Unfortunately, we don't seem to be getting him (according to the gurus).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: at that beaver (I love the fact that he is sponsored by Adidas as well :p)
@JuveJay Ashley Young is definitely a better diver, and Evra a bigger cunt. It's so fitting that they play for that garbage club Manure (I don't understand how my dad can support both Man. Utd. and Milan; it's agonizing) :D

We should have a poll. Suarez: Yes or No?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: I know

When we were living in Cyprus, he used to follow the Turkish League. He was an avid supporter of Galatasaray; I have no fucking idea why.

He used to drink a few beers, watch Gala games, and shout profanities @ the screen when things weren't going their way. Fortunately, this was a rare occurrence, as Gala were pretty dominant then. It also coincided with our return to the pinnacle of European football, a period when we used to rule the roost :touched:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
:lol: at that beaver (I love the fact that he is sponsored by Adidas as well :p)
@JuveJay Ashley Young is definitely a better diver, and Evra a bigger cunt. It's so fitting that they play for that garbage club Manure (I don't understand how my dad can support both Man. Utd. and Milan; it's agonizing) :D

We should have a poll. Suarez: Yes or No?
The question is if we had to choose between the two: Suarez or Cavani? and why?

Apr 24, 2012
well we will just wait and see what happens I mean we would be idiots to not put bids in for world class strikers,suarez,jovetic,cavani etc otherwise we can't reach the next level and we will barely pass the group stages of the champions league

TARU

Apr 24, 2012
Suarez is a good striker and handles the ball well but!! He is also a dick, just look at his kick to Scott Parker disgusts me. I would rather take Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)