Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (164 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
If there's no dick, then it's a chick?

I mean how would you know unless you investigated her medical history?
i understand what b81 says about certain gestures, bec it will def show aaron, specially the voice i guess that would be pretty obvious but i'm sure they find a way around it so you revert to what b said regarding certain gestures that are dead give aways if not then just hope for the best i suppose :D lets not freak him out i know his kryptonite is half asians :D and for a good reason although i am not a big fan of asian chick's but some are up there with the hot ones.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
i understand what b81 says about certain gestures, bec it will def show aaron, specially the voice i guess that would be pretty obvious but i'm sure they find a way around it so you revert to what b said regarding certain gestures that are dead give aways if not then just hope for the best i suppose :D lets not freak him out i know his kryptonite is half asians :D and for a good reason although i am not a big fan of asian chick's but some are up there with the hot ones.
I don't know man, some of the trannies are veeery convincing.:D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: He's avoiding this thread now :p

@Bisco :lol: @ the Hangover 2 reference. The voice is not necessarily a giveaway. Some of them bitches/dudes take hormones to sound more convincing as Mr. Bombay said :D

Gordan Bombay: It's a complex and convoluted process. No dick does not necessarily equate to a chick :lol: Sometimes you just have to guess/speculate, and other times you just ask. They are more than happy to tell you.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:lol: He's avoiding this thread now :p

@Bisco :lol: @ the Hangover 2 reference. The voice is not necessarily a giveaway. Some of them bitches/dudes take hormones to sound more convincing as Mr. Bombay said :D
@gordanBombay It's a complex and convoluted process. No dick does not necessarily equate to a chick :lol: Sometimes you just have to guess/speculate, and other times you just ask. They are more than happy to tell you.
If they don't get offended, I have no problem asking. :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Me neither. I don't wanna google image it either.

I doubt it looks like a real one though. It's probably just a lateral hole.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I wouldn't trust the words of a chick (specially if there's a chance that she used to be a dude) anyway..

The only proper way to figure is to get to feel if their V is fake (have no idea how it'd feel either, I guess it won't be as wet as a normal V? :sergio: ) , but by the time you do that it'd be too late, unless you pull a Nick and jump out the window right away...

sucks to live in Thailand tho :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This thread
:lol:

Yo B81....tell the truth man. Have you tapped at trannie, if not how close have you been to tapping a trannie? I won't judge akhee :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@B3N There are much worse places to live (i.e. no women, being shelled on a daily basis, no access to basic goods); Thailand is one of the best places to live. Awesome food, variety, tons of hot women (who aren't ladyboys), great beaches, stellar entertainment, and one of the best places to retire in Chiang Mai.

@Fr3sh I'm not gonna deny that I've come close on a couple of occasions (thankfully nothing went down), but with age and experience, it becomes easier to spot the real ones from the pretenders ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)