Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (32 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Highly unlikely, but not impossible.

I'm excited to see what we can do in the 2013 Mercato, if we buy the right players this summer, and have a stellar season next year as well :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Suarez is a good striker and handles the ball well but!! He is also a dick, just look at his kick to Scott Parker disgusts me. I would rather take Balotelli.
Wasn't it Balotelli who kicked Parker?

Anyways, Suarez +Cavani would be sex.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It would be beyond sex; it'd be like having a massive orgy with 7 tremendously hot 1/2 Asians with giant knockers and honeydew scented skin.
Please specify which gender.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo you never know though! You live in Thailand no? Lots of trannies!

---------- Post added 27.04.2012 at 14:58 ----------

:lol: There are indeed some sexy trannies here, but that's definitely not down my alley.

This, ladies and gentlemen, used to be a man :shocked:

No fucking way....

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
:lol: There are indeed some sexy trannies here, but that's definitely not down my alley.

This, ladies and gentlemen, used to be a man :shocked:

seriously B thats insane!! :lol: my question for you how ever is how can u be soo sure when u go home with a chick that she was not an ex butch?!?! i'd be paranoid as hell to be honest specially in thailand :D i dont mean to freak you out but surely you have come to a method that fixes this for you :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
seriously B thats insane!! :lol: my question for you how ever is how can u be soo sure when u go home with a chick that she was not an ex butch?!?! i'd be paranoid as hell to be honest specially in thailand :D i dont mean to freak you out but surely you have come to a method that fixes this for you :D
The cock and balls is a dead giveaway.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Certain gestures and hand movements. The way they play with their hair. Shoulders, hands, and feet are also a good indicator. When you've lived here long enough, you learn to tell these subtle differences. However, even if you are certain 99.9% of the time, there's always that 0.01 margin for error, particularly when you are drunk, as your senses are heightened and far more alert, hence more skeptical (at least in my case). Thus, sometimes you might mistake a chick for a dude, and end up regretting it later :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Certain gestures and hand movements. The way they play with their hair. Shoulders, hands, and feet are also a good indicator. When you've lived here long enough, you learn to tell these subtle differences. However, even if you are certain 99.9% of the time, there's always that 0.01 margin for error, particularly when you are drunk, as your senses are heightened and far more alert, hence more skeptical (at least in my case). Thus, sometimes you might mistake a chick for a dude, and end up regretting it later :D
:lol: :lol: i love how you put it in percentages :lol: you know the drunk part reminds me of that scene in hangover 2 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)