Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (38 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
He is not a racist, he is an idiot. He is not racist, I can assure that negro or negrito is not an insult in Uruguay. He is stupid because anyone that lives in Europe knows that they have big issue with racism and that Negro is an insult and a big one there. you cant migrate thinking that the country where we live in has to adapt to you, no, you adapt to the country where you are working in.

This said, I have found this interview to Suarez grandmother who has raised him and that says she felt guilty because as a child she used to call Suarez "Mi Negrito" -- I found it really sweet, remind me my own grandmother --
Even when it is a report from the Sun they came to Uruguay and they show where Suarez come from and some nice places from my country, so I am sharing it :)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-reveals-she-used-to-call-him-Mi-Negrito.html

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I really really really hope he doesn't go to Inter. I'd love him here. Better player than Cavani imo. Best DP replacement in the world.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
He is not a racist, he is an idiot. He is not racist, I can assure that negro or negrito is not an insult in Uruguay. He is stupid because anyone that lives in Europe knows that they have big issue with racism and that Negro is an insult and a big one there. you cant migrate thinking that the country where we live in has to adapt to you, no, you adapt to the country where you are working in.

This said, I have found this interview to Suarez grandmother who has raised him and that says she felt guilty because as a child she used to call Suarez "Mi Negrito" -- I found it really sweet, remind me my own grandmother --
Even when it is a report from the Sun they came to Uruguay and they show where Suarez come from and some nice places from my country, so I am sharing it :)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-reveals-she-used-to-call-him-Mi-Negrito.html

Remember the WC vs Ghana?

That cunt belongs in Inter.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Remember the WC vs Ghana?

That cunt belongs in Inter.
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted an African team to win it. I truly believed that Ghana were going to go far(finals)...But Suarez did NOTHING WRONG! I actually even applaud him! Dude sacrificed himself for his country...while that baboon Gyan fucked shit up! FUCKING CLOWN STILL PISSES ME OFF!

Suarez did what he did, and fully accepted the consequences, watching him walk away while crying truly made me feel bad for him. But Gyan! FUCK THAT NIGGA! FUCKING CLOWN! I bet he sold the game >_>

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
He did nothing wrong? He deliberately cheated in spectacular, unmitigated fashion. Guy's the antithesis of what an athlete should be.

-edit. Fuck Suarez, anyway, hope we don't sign him. Just felt like throwing that in there. He fits Inter like a glove.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
He did nothing wrong? He deliberately cheated in spectacular, unmitigated fashion. Guy's the antithesis of what an athlete should be.

-edit. $#@! Suarez, anyway, hope we don't sign him. Just felt like throwing that in there. He fits Inter like a glove.
True. FFS i was in pain when Ibra was stinking our shirt because he was class A douche, i got no idea how would i feel watching that cunt Suarez besides he is really bad for business the guy is probably leading the top 5 list of the most hated footballers, not really the cover boy for our come back to the top level after a scandal.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Dude an African is telling you this! Fucker did NOTHING wrong! He took the bullet for his team, he accepted the consequences and moved on. A noble gesture.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
True. FFS i was in pain when Ibra was stinking our shirt because he was class A douche, i got no idea how would i feel watching that cunt Suarez besides he is really bad for business the guy is probably leading the top 5 list of the most hated footballers, not really the cover boy for our come back to the top level after a scandal.

That would be Mario.....

Gotze :D

May 22, 2007

-edit. Fuck Suarez, anyway, hope we don't sign him. Just felt like throwing that in there. He fits Inter like a glove.
How did you feel when Nedved was diving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)