Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (172 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I find Liverpool too boring so I stopped watching them months ago. But is Suarez really missing chances there? I know him and remember him as an excellent finisher. Master of finding himself in great chances and very good convert rate. Most of you though see him as a SS who's more of a creator than a prima punta :confused:

Most of the "not good" finisher talk is based on off form period of a month or more a while back me thinks, but yeah he is a good finisher, all around package as 2nd forward really, not most clinical and consistent but good finisher (and most importantly a game changer). But the matter for me isnt if he can score goals or not, obviously can, but that he is best for left wing forward cutting in our formation (in fact almost all his plays in below clip is utlizing that space), not prima punta in a 3 man attack. Which is a position we need to add to too yeah, but lol not in the expense of giving up signing a sheer quality attacker. There is very few box strikers so to speak, in his level.

P.S I try to limit watching Pool too lol, such a tedious team since Benitez days.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
Remember that Del Piero goal he scored at the World Cup? :touched:

For the way he wriggles around players, I really think he'd do better in starting deeper than the CF in our system and cutting inside. Good work rate as well, Conte want.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah he is best to get freedom to roam, finding space to exploit. But he is better off coming in from the left to finish easier with his preferred foot.

How likely do you think it is that he will be sold? And who would go for him? I dont see him going to another EPL side, and cant think of much direct rivals for his signing except maybe a Barca that may randomly decide to make their attack more then the one trick pony it is currently. I dont consider PSG a possible rival for his signature, financial rewards yes, but sporting wise? Nah.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah he is best to get freedom to roam, finding space to exploit. But he is better off coming in from the left to finish easier with his preferred foot.
That doesn't matter either. Finishing isn't really his strong suit. He can pass if he's coming from the right and set up goals when paired with a solid scorer.

---------- Post added 05.04.2012 at 18:00 ----------

It's danger from all areas.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I agree, but mean he prefers exploiting the left side for that purpose mainly. And I edited my above post.

Btw, who besides Flava flav is it on your avatar?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah I agree, but mean he prefers exploiting the left side for that purpose mainly. And I edited my above post.

Btw, who besides Flava flav is it on your avatar?
Yeah he's probably the most complete attacker in the game right now. If he could get more consistent with his finishing and decision making he'd be unstoppable.

It's Public Enemy. So Chuck D and the rest.:D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Agnelli will splash the cash, the 25 million+sales rumor is BS imo, Exor will provide the money :agree:

Suarez+Higuain :tuttosport:
now now, dont get TO excited

Higuain will offcourse not leave real madrid

Suarez, could be our transfer, and it offcourse can be done with 25mil+ sales

but seriously, keep ur damn feet on the ground, or u'll end up massively dissapoint :p

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Mr. Bombay, what is his wage at Pool, and what are the chances that he will leave?
I'm not sure of his wage, but he's on the upper echelon. His chances of leaving are probably 35% right now. There is a lot of interest around Europe and you have the French papers making the case for PSG (earlier) now you have the Italian papers making the case for Juve and Roma. Madrid has said they want him too. I'm sure people have inquired, but FSG isn't making any decisions until May when they can analyze the season. I think it depends on how we do in the FA Cup.

---------- Post added 05.04.2012 at 18:11 ----------

blʘndu;3602850 said:
5.2e mils according to fm :D
5 - 6 million is probably right.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's Public Enemy. So Chuck D and the rest.:D
I was looking hard for Chuck D only to later notice he is next to flave lol, not used to seeing him that young looking, while Flave never ages lol.

Regarding Suarez, do you think he would be patient or be disgruntled if you miss European qualifications? Prolly the former since he has only been around for a year basically. But would the club be stupid enough to cash in on him or something?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I was looking hard for Chuck D only to later notice he is next to flave lol, not used to seeing him that young looking, while Flave never ages lol.

Regarding Suarez, do you think he would be patient or be disgruntled if you miss European qualifications? Prolly the former since he has only been around for a year basically. But would the club be stupid enough to cash in on him or something?
I don't know Suarez personally, but I've heard he's very loyal to those that are loyal to him. If that's true and FSG invests in 2-3 quality players as they've said I can see him staying.

FSG doesn't really "cash in" on their investments unless they can make a profit. Especially when they've invested a lot in that asset. See Big Pappy, Curt Shilling, Josh Beckett. If we do sell Suarez, it will probably be because he wanted to go or someone offered a shit ton of cash and promised to take Andy Carroll (kidding or am I?:D). See Johnny Damon.

Right now there are too many variables in play. Once the FA Cup is finished and Kenny stays or goes the picture will become clearer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Good points, these owners are franchise kinda builders from what I read about them, and I would hardly think they would be too eager to sell what is the only franchise worthy player they have (Gerrard too, but off the rails for near 18 months now). If they have any sense, if they want to convince anyone they are ambitious, first thing they should do is fire the guy who thinks it was a bright idea to waste a fortune on mediocre british players...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Good points, these owners are franchise kinda builders from what I read about them, and I would hardly think they would be too eager to sell what is the only franchise worthy player they have (Gerrard too, but off the rails for near 18 months now). If they have any sense, if they want to convince anyone they are ambitious, first thing they should do is fire the guy who thinks it was a bright idea to waste a fortune on mediocre british players...
That would be Kenny/Commolli. But really, the really huge mistakes were Carroll letting Meireles go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)