Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (37 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Dude an African is telling you this! Fucker did NOTHING wrong! He took the bullet for his team, he accepted the consequences and moved on. A noble gesture.
I should take your opinion more seriously because you're an African? You're being funny, right?

He can accept the consequences all he likes but it doesn't change the fact that what he did was wrong and grossly inappropriate.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
How did you feel when Nedved was diving?
Obviously I disliked it and thought it was unnecessary. His was a strange case because doing so really seemed to run contrary to the rest of his character, which was otherwise that of a champion. Can't say the same for Suarez who doesn't strike me as a classy sort anyway (biting people).

Other than that? It's a slippery slope to get into but there are degrees of cheating, I think. Some more blatant than others.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I should take your opinion more seriously because you're an African? You're being funny, right?

He can accept the consequences all he likes but it doesn't change the fact that what he did was wrong and grossly inappropriate.
Yea you're right on the first part...my heritage has nothing to do with whether I'm right or not. But during the match I had strong feelings for Ghana...felt like Somalia was playing :touched:

Anyways...I saw it as a self-sacrifice you saw it as a disgusting gesture. What he did was wrong but it was a sacrifice nonetheless....fact. Even if Uruguay went through to the finals he'd wouldn't have played....he didn't do it for himself but his team. A player that puts his teammates ahead of himself is a GREAT player in my eyes.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Are you guys serious?

The guy cheats in front of the entire planet during the world cup, calls a guy a niggar then refuses to shake his hands amongst other smaller incidents and you want him to wear our shirt? having such a c u n t in the team is enough to make us a really hated team not to mention that he will stir shit all around him if not with his team mates for being an asshole then it will be with other players in other teams.

Last but not least, he plays for fucking Liverpoop.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Are you guys serious?

The guy cheats in front of the entire planet during the world cup, calls a guy a niggar then refuses to shake his hands amongst other smaller incidents and you want him to wear our shirt? having such a c u n t in the team is enough to make us a really hated team not to mention that he will stir shit all around him if not with his team mates for being an asshole then it will be with other players in other teams.

Last but not least, he plays for fucking Liverpoop.
we have you as a fan, so signing suarez wouldn't really bring any new form of douchebaggery to the club.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I think it was proved with video evidence, his incident with Evra is very famous.
He called him "negrito" not "a nigger." I can tell you that the former does not have the same connotation/stigma/historical baggage as the latter, particularly in Latin culture. I can assure you of that, at least in Italy, and I'm very certain it's the same in South American places too.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
He called him "negrito" not "a nigger." I can tell you that the former does not have the same connotation/stigma/historical baggage as the latter, particularly in Latin culture. I can assure you of that, at least in Italy, and I'm very certain it's the same in South American places too.
The Ghana incident and his refusal to shake hands with Evra later are enough.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted an African team to win it. I truly believed that Ghana were going to go far(finals)...But Suarez did NOTHING WRONG! I actually even applaud him! Dude sacrificed himself for his country...while that baboon Gyan fucked shit up! FUCKING CLOWN STILL PISSES ME OFF!
did you really?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I wouldn't say I applaud what Suarez did, but in the situation nobody can possibly blame him for doing it.

I don't think it should be classified as 'cheating' either, because it was within the rules and he paid the appropriate consequences for it.

A lot of people applaud Ole Solskjaer for sacrificing himself to prevent a goal; I see no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)