Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (29 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I know, but they all dont need to be huge mistakes, but investing heavily on reconstructing the team/squad while getting very little quality in return for it is quite questionable strategy (bit like how we have operated until this summer).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah I know, but they all dont need to be huge mistakes, but investing heavily on reconstructing the team/squad while getting very little quality in return for it is quite questionable strategy (bit like how we have operated until this summer).
Also have to remember that building a team takes a little time. You don't always get it right the first time.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Also have to remember that building a team takes a little time. You don't always get it right the first time.
depends of the coach/manager in the first place...our retarded secco kept us at the same level for a lot of years and even now we are suffering because of him

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pfft, Liverpool will be back in the CL next season, once they have forked out £50m on Grant Holt, Gary Caldwell and Neil Taylor.

---------- Post added 05.04.2012 at 16:07 ----------

It's a sad day when you say that about an Atletico Madrid player. What they paid for him was massive, but worth it. They'll sell him next for €65m.
You forgot Lee Cattermole, Ross McCormack and his star signing Zat Knight :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You mean the signings of Lichtsteiner, Caceres, Vucinic, Pirlo on a free, Barzagli for 300k and Vidal as he looked on the verge of joining Bayern? :p

I'm angry with those shortcomings too. He should've brought us Messi, Ribery and CR9 at the very least!

Anyway, why Jovetic PLUS Suarez? Both of them play seconda punta/forward, and cannot be put on the same team.
You forgot to include the signings of Bonnucci, Martinez, Elia, the meaningless loan signing of Borriello, and letting Trezeguet go :D

I'd love both here. I have a feeling we can convert Jovetic into a lethal striker. Benz (during his stint at Lyon) and more notably Henry (earlier in his career) weren't prolific goalscorers either. I have a feeling Jovetic can grow to be lethal in front of goal.

Regarding Suarez, he might actually turn out to be the prolific goalscorer we are looking for; he scored over 80 goals in 110 appearances during his 4 year spell at Ajax.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Suarez is the most appropriate performer to fill the gap in attack. He is capable enough to make such an effect on the team as Aguero has done in MC. There is no better variant now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)