Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (3 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That pic is quite poor since you can't see any numbers, only that Barca win a lot more while Suarez on the field and when not it's all about what Messi can do..
Context is always important, Suarez had knee surgery this year so bringing up anything before that isn't quite relevant. Plus he's currently out of shape, he's not the same player currently as in majority of the games that pic is based on.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you seen his crazy wage demands?
10M you mean? It's not that much for us, since it's gross. And seems like no one will give him that so he should settle for less.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
don't forget, he then has to pass the Italian test. :xfinger:
Why is everyone quoting "bianconeri zone" ?

They where formerly "Juventus belgium". The owner just changed the name and actively started reposting whatever news he found

Oh and he was a fan of Sarri. We had several big discussions in last year preseason about Sarri's shitty approach to it.

Obviously, he was wrong and i was right. Fucking sarri. Get some lungcancer and die allready. But like a year ago

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why is everyone quoting "bianconeri zone" ?

They where formerly "Juventus belgium". The owner just changed the name and actively started reposting whatever news he found

Oh and he was a fan of Sarri. We had several big discussions in last year preseason about Sarri's shitty approach to it.

Obviously, he was wrong and i was right. Fucking sarri. Get some lungcancer and die allready. But like a year ago
Dude idk I only trust Mark and Delpiero06.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ambiguous feelings about this potential signing.
On the one hand, there is a terrible choice of available top strikers and I don't see a clearly better option than Suarez. Also, this will be the season where a wide and quality bench will be more decisive than ever, having in mind the 5 subs rule. There should be more rotation and that should suit the older guys.
On the other hand, I share the expressed concerns about an old and slow Suarez.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Suarez is clearly the best cheap option from who we were linked with but I hope we put some interest in Thuram.
He is big, strong, relatively fast, can shoot and assist. It is true that he is not Suarez but I really dont like us signing another oldie..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Suarez is garbage.
+ fucking rep my man

- - - Updated - - -

agreed.

overall we have been pretty active in this market.

arthur
kulu
mckennie
suarez

4 signings and market is on for another month. thats pretty good.

i get some people dont like some of the signings, but overall we as fans should be excited to see new players and how they will develop. this isn't inter guys. we dont need to be all negative about everything (even they have better outlook on team in recent years than juve fans)
Inter will finish ahead of Juve this season. Bookmark me.

- - - Updated - - -

And get who instead?
Mbappe

- - - Updated - - -

Is he coming now or what?!:suarez:
Only @Mark knows fo sho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)