Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (13 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Latest reports are saying Suarez doesnt want to join us.
Also some reports about 50M for Morata got rejected - If we have that 50M which I highly doubt it, I would rather gamble on Thuram.
I admit I havent seen Thuram too many times but he is very physical and strong in the air while also fast and not a "terrible" shooter. I think he could be a coup in this regard.

As for Dzeko - Sure - If not Suarez, Dzeko is the best option from who we have been linked with..

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Also some reports about 50M for Morata got rejected - If we have that 50M which I highly doubt it, I would rather gamble on Thuram.
I admit I havent seen Thuram too many times but he is very physical and strong in the air while also fast and not a "terrible" shooter. I think he could be a coup in this regard.

As for Dzeko - Sure - If not Suarez, Dzeko is the best option from who we have been linked with..
If we have 50 I would go for Zapata.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

Yessssh!!! :MJ:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Why is everyone quoting "bianconeri zone" ?

They where formerly "Juventus belgium". The owner just changed the name and actively started reposting whatever news he found

Oh and he was a fan of Sarri. We had several big discussions in last year preseason about Sarri's shitty approach to it.

Obviously, he was wrong and i was right. Fucking sarri. Get some lungcancer and die allready. But like a year ago
Seriously, why do you want him to die?

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Too old bro, he is almost 30. He could easily turn into another higuain.
Yes there is always the risk. But I see Zapata in nice shape, he is very strong, has potency, good speed and technique, and hunger. At least I value him higher than Suarez.
With 50m, I would get you an Aourar and a Kean in this covid market
You are right that is a good option also. This market will be atypical, Iwould get what you suggested or Zapata, any option I see it better than Suarez. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)