Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (15 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
34 year old Dzeko, 2-goals/season Kean and Morata who Simeone transformed a midfielder Llorente into an attacker just to bench his ass. These are your alternatives? lol I rest my case.

Btw all 3 are not available for free or nominal fee AND a huge downgrade in quality from Suarez.
Again, you're thinking of a good version of Suarez here. Have you seen him after the surgery and if yes, what condition is he in physically (I haven't, honest question)? How does he fit with Ronaldo/Dybala?
Regarding the free stuff, we don't know at this point what sign on fee he will ask for, so we don't know how expensive he will be yet. He should still be the cheapest unless he demands something ridiculous (like Can and his 15M when we got him).
Dzeko is definitely a better fit to both Ronaldo and Dybala (if your goal is to bring out the best of them), and not a drop off in quality either. He's been quite consistent and is the fittest of the bunch as well. Suarez on barcas latest training vid looked like Higgy when he came here.
He's still the best option next to Dzeko, but there are flaws to this.

- - - Updated - - -

1. He played more games than Suarez who had his knee problems and Barca were horrible at times, and Suarez made Messi (who had his injuries) play better;
besoccer-study-showing-leo-messi-in-2019-20-with-and-without-luis-suarez--besoccer.png

Your other two arguments might be true but not certain..Don't like strikers being happy on the bench..

Kean should improve quite a lot and seems we are not looking for someone to sit on the bench here (although think he'd be no bad option to be sitting there)
You'd buy weak headed Morata from Madrid over free Suarez cause he has more pace but half the skill?

"Other old freebies?" What do u think of Pirlo and let's say Alves..Also think Khedira was a good move back in 2015..Also Ramsey is not exactly old and Matuidi was 30..
What are you trying to say with that picture. Ofcourse they win more with Suarez, he was still a beast before injury, but how does that make Messi in particular better?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Again, you're thinking of a good version of Suarez here. Have you seen him after the surgery and if yes, what condition is he in physically (I haven't, honest question)? How does he fit with Ronaldo/Dybala?
Regarding the free stuff, we don't know at this point what sign on fee he will ask for, so we don't know how expensive he will be yet. He should still be the cheapest unless he demands something ridiculous (like Can and his 15M when we got him).
Dzeko is definitely a better fit to both Ronaldo and Dybala (if your goal is to bring out the best of them), and not a drop off in quality either. He's been quite consistent and is the fittest of the bunch as well. Suarez on barcas latest training vid looked like Higgy when he came here.
He's still the best option next to Dzeko, but there are flaws to this.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you trying to say with that picture. Ofcourse they win more with Suarez, he was still a beast before injury, but how does that make Messi in particular better?
Very well said and explained . Between Suarez and Dzeko I go for Dzeko. He is by far the best fit with Dybala and Ronaldo. Dzeko is a target man and can lay of balls for Ronaldo and Dybala. Suarez is a goalscorer and will not pass the ball as easily which will cause problem specially with Ronaldo. Dzeko has similar qualities as Benzema
That is the type of player Ronaldo wants.Two egocentric players together is asking for problems in the team, cause they are 100% strikers and Ronaldo is a very defend type of player than Messi. If we are smart we go for Dzeko.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Milik is still available with only 1 year left on his contract. So I’m guessing his price will drop in the last days of the Mercato. Fabio got this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)