Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (8 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Suarez with all the conditioning and motivation problems is still really, really good. I'm just worried after one season we'll be looking to get rid of yet another old, fat, overpaid striker.

With the way Pirlo has spoken about CR and Dybala it's hard to imagine they'll be anything but regular starters. With Suarez on high wages the same. So how do they all fit, what formation, are we looking to have a really good backup to those two more than a regular? Idk.

Weirdly I'd like this more if we were bringing him in to be the star like back then with Tevez. Suarez can be a moody guy, not sure how he'll react to being on the bench more maybe.
Yep, a motivated Suarez playing as a starter in a good Serie A team could still score a boatload of goals for quite a few years. We've had players like Di Natale, Miccoli, Di Vaio and Quags lit this league up in their thirties. The current Capocannoniere is Ciro fucking Immobile who has scored 103 Serie A goals in four years after flopping in Germany and Spain.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We all do.

Well, most of us posting right now do.
some of them like dicks instead

- - - Updated - - -

I bet they are the same bunch of clowns who think pjanic is their saviour and arthur is finished. Can't say I've ever known barca fans to actually have any signs of intelligence. The team's problem went way beyond Suarez and his form, WAAAY BEYOND even the manager. Cant wait to see the shitshow koeman delivers this season and watch barka dogs cry again.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
some of them like dicks instead

- - - Updated - - -

I bet they are the same bunch of clowns who think pjanic is their saviour and arthur is finished. Can't say I've ever known barca fans to actually have any signs of intelligence. The team's problem went way beyond Suarez and his form, WAAAY BEYOND even the manager. Cant wait to see the shitshow koeman delivers this season and watch barka dogs cry again.
Lol this comments sound so Higuainish from us. Which is obviously a bad thing.

Lets hope he reignites his career here.

What i dont like is their comments about him moaning at his teammates..... it remembers me when Pogba was here, in his last year, when after every turn over from him, he was blaming everyone around. It disgusted me.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lol this comments sound so Higuainish from us. Which is obviously a bad thing.

Lets hope he reignites his career here.

What i dont like is their comments about him moaning at his teammates..... it remembers me when Pogba was here, in his last year, when after every turn over from him, he was blaming everyone around. It disgusted me.
Suarez is not lazy, overweight and entirely over the hill unlike Higuain

Tbh seeing the mess barca have been in recent times, i'd have moaned too

Mar 10, 2009
Can I also point out that Higuain's Juve's career wasn't as bad as what some of us here on this thread are making out to be? People are making it sound like he was Amauri 2.0.

What plagued Higuain's transfer was the price we bought him for and that it came at the expense of selling Pogba. The context of Saurez signing is completely different.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Suarez is not lazy, overweight and entirely over the hill unlike Higuain

Tbh seeing the mess barca have been in recent times, i'd have moaned too
I know, the enviroment there is shit beyond belief.

No one can work properly knowing what is going around. When things are like that in a work place, people most likely work without drive and wanting to switch places at the first chance. Yeh they get paid millions but that doesnt make a shit enviroment any better even if you are swimming in money.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I also point out that Higuain's Juve's career wasn't as bad as what some of us here on this thread are making out to be? People are making it sound like he was Amauri 2.0.

What plagued Higuain's transfer was the price we bought him for and that it came at the expense of selling Pogba. The context of Saurez signing is completely different.
Yeh this is also true. His 2 first years with us were worth. Not worth 90 mils but he did a fine job by himself. The Ronaldo saga shattered Higuain tho.

He then came back here with great drive, but i think that since december he was returning to his bad self...and. covid finished him.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
This guys got that dog in him, he’ll do anything it takes to win. We’ve been missing that mentality since Licht left. With the other strongly mooted options being Milik and Dzeko, Suarez on a 2 year deal with no transfer fee isn’t the worst deal in the world. I think he’s still a much better player than Dzeko in both their current states never mind in their respective primes, and I rate Dzeko. Milik would loose control of his bowels while straining to carry Suarez’s used condom.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'd like to think that's just a rumour, but it would be pretty disappointing if it were true. We should be utilizing dybala to his fullest extent and potential, and we've seen how well he plays as false nine. If we're prioritizing a 34 year old Suarez over our supposed future captain and a young determined Kulusevski, then this club is going in the wrong direction.
We’ll see what Pirlo has in mind but besides being one of the best goal scorers in the world, Suarez is also very good at creating space for others, so his addition should only help Dybala, Kulu, Ronaldo, whoever plays alongside him. The point isn’t to do what’s best for Dybala, but to do what’s best for the team. Our team was shit at finishing this season, and adding a 9 is imperative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)