Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (16 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dzeko had 19 goals, 14 assists from. Suarez had 21 goals and 12 assists.
I'd say that's pretty even stats wise. But just from looking at them play, Dzeko contributed more to the overall game than Suarez did.
Dzeko 19 goals and 14 assists

Sureaz 21 goals and 11 asists

One plays for roma the other plays behind Messi i know which one i would say was better and thats not before just watching them play. Sureaz coming here is not going to be getting messi like service like he was getting at Barce so we will see how he gets on when he has to work hard for he's goals.

Do you guys realize that Suarez was out like third of the season with injury? he scored 21 goals and 11 assists while playing 17-18 games less then rest of his team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Do you guys realize that Suarez was out like third of the season with injury? he scored 21 goals and 11 assists while playing 17-18 games less then rest of his team.
Do you think he still has the legs for it?

I absolutely do not doubt his quality. I liked him alot. But I read this critique often?

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Dzeko played 43 games
Sureaz played 36 games

Not a huge difference the messi factor makes up for that aswell we will see how this dude gets on when he has to work hard for he goals at juve without messi cheat like service behind him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You like this deal Osman bin Brotato?

I think its a great move. Lethal as fuck when he is out there. lol look how many of his goals come after the 65th-70th minute. Let's hope we can keep him fit (lol).

- - - Updated - - -

Dzeko player 43 games
Sureaz played 36 games

Not a huge difference the messi factor makes up for that aswell we will see how this dude gets on when he has to work hard for he goals at juve without messi cheat like service behind him.
Cool now he has a Ronaldo/Dybala factor as well. I'm sure he will be fine.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Suarez with all the conditioning and motivation problems is still really, really good. I'm just worried after one season we'll be looking to get rid of yet another old, fat, overpaid striker.

With the way Pirlo has spoken about CR and Dybala it's hard to imagine they'll be anything but regular starters. With Suarez on high wages the same. So how do they all fit, what formation, are we looking to have a really good backup to those two more than a regular? Idk.

Weirdly I'd like this more if we were bringing him in to be the star like back then with Tevez. Suarez can be a moody guy, not sure how he'll react to being on the bench more maybe.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I don't think anybody doubts his talent. He's been one of the best strikers in the world for many seasons but at 33 with a knee that bothered him for 3 seasons in a row having a surgery just last season and as you said being out for a third of that season isn't exactly reassuring.

He's a big name with guaranteed goals, surely a starter. But what happens if his knee gets fucked again? Are you willing to take that gamble?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Can we dump the rest of the amigos on Juve as well? They like their finished grandpas even more than we do

If this gets done then thank you Juve.

looool Juventus is such a stupid club hahahahah I wonder what will happen if SUarez starts to yell Ronaldo

Barcelona fans very happy.
Yeah we are stupid for dumping a 31 year old midfielder for their 23 year old midfielder jokes on them

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
what do you think they’re paying him 10m+ for?
I'd like to think that's just a rumour, but it would be pretty disappointing if it were true. We should be utilizing dybala to his fullest extent and potential, and we've seen how well he plays as false nine. If we're prioritizing a 34 year old Suarez over our supposed future captain and a young determined Kulusevski, then this club is going in the wrong direction.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't think anybody doubts his talent. He's been one of the best strikers in the world for many seasons but at 33 with a knee that bothered him for 3 seasons in a row having a surgery just last season and as you said being out for a third of that season isn't exactly reassuring.

He's a big name with guaranteed goals, surely a starter. But what happens if his knee gets fucked again? Are you willing to take that gamble?
Actually there are people actually doubting suarez' talent which is quite funny

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Suarez is a street baller. He’ll do anything to win.

I’m tired of seeing nice guys in this team. Apart from CR, none of them got that dog mentality. If he can stay healthy I think he‘ll do well here. We need a dose of cynicism upfront.
Was saying to someone else, its nice to have a cunt back in the team. (i.e. Licht, Mario, Alves)

We needed that annoying personality that has that mentality of not losing.

- - - Updated - - -

CR7
Dybala
Suarez
Kean

You must admit, this looks great.
3 languages, 4 countries.

Forza Inter FC.

I keed

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
One minute it was dzeko to juve done deal now Suarez who is the clearly the better striker but his injury issues are a big concern

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
He's a fighter, big game player.
If it's not more than two seasons and a free transfer, why the hell not?
Big game player thats hasnt scored an away goal in the CL in 5 years and has 10 goals out of last 36 matches in the CL. Dont sound much like a big game player to me.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
age, wage and potential injuries. Don't think anyone would question the quality he has shown in his career

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Big game player thats hasnt scored an away goal in the CL in 5 years and has 10 goals out of last 36 matches in the CL. Dont sound much like a big game player to me.
Even tevez had champions League goal drought before joining juve but he still delivered Suarez is the better option compared to dzeko and milik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)