Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (12 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
ronaldo suarez and dybala, we cant fit them all as dybala shouldnt play RW
Yeh it will be a headache. I i dont see us bringing suarez on a high salary to be Dybalas bench until his contract expires.

Milik was an ok pick if the plan was to use dybala as a false 9 most of the season and have Milik for tactical options.... but this will not work with Suarez, as i think that if you have suarez in your team, you need to use him.

In that case, Dybala will have to learn to play as an hybrid right winger, or else who knows. Im saying this because we already have Kulusevki who can play confortably as a right winger.

And dybala as treq, nah he is meh there.. he needs to be near the goal or at least attacking constantly near the enemy area.. not tracking back deep as allegri used to make him drop.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Yeh it will be a headache. I i dont see us bringing suarez on a high salary to be Dybalas bench until his contract expires.

Milik was an ok pick if the plan was to use dybala as a false 9 most of the season and have Milik for tactical options.... but this will not work with Suarez, as i think that if you have suarez in your team, you need to use him.

In that case, Dybala will have to learn to play as an hybrid right winger, or else who knows. Im saying this because we already have Kulusevki who can play confortably as a right winger.
i dont understand this obsession with a CF, we could just play 2 strikers of ronaldo dybala with an offensive attacking mid like zaniolo/kulusevski in behind.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i dont understand this obsession with a CF, we could just play 2 strikers of ronaldo dybala with an offensive attacking mid like zaniolo/kulusevski in behind.
I dont like 2 forward formations anymore, and i also think a line of 3 is a must to succeed in modern football. Its the easiest way to pin down enemy defenses with attack from both ends. A line of 2 limits us on that regard and te most important factor of them all: we have ronaldo and we need to play to ronaldo´s strrnght,,,and his strenghts lie in a 3 man line.

Thats why you see Juve trying to find a suitable player for that kind of game, as dybala has different characteristics as a false 9.

thats how things are right now.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I dont like 2 forward formations anymore, and i also think a line of 3 is a must to succeed in modern football. Its the easiest way to pin down enemy defenses with attack from both ends. A line of 2 limits us on that regard and te most important factor of them all: we have ronaldo and we need to play to ronaldo´s strrnght,,,and his strenghts lie in a 3 man line.

Thats why you see Juve trying to find a suitable player for that kind of game, as dybala has different characteristics as a false 9.

thats how things are right now.
i get you but dybala needs to be played in his position or he dissapears.

bayern used a 4231 with lewadolski and muller. almost a 442 2 striker system

liverpool used a 433 false 9 which basically gave freedom for salah and mane to cut in and be more central. so pretty much a 4312 and 2 striker system.

real madrid used 442 or a 4312 with benzema and ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)