Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (8 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Then he goes to merda for free and Tuz blames Paratici for not getting him, even though they didnt want him here in the first place.
I blame Paratici either way. Dzeko or Suarez. What the fuck are we thinking. And after losing to Lyon Agnelli he was talking about lowering the average age of the squad.

We eventually get rid of Higuain and now we replace him with another striker past his peak. Suarez or Dzeko, both will decline at Juve.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I blame Paratici either way. Dzeko or Suarez. What the fuck are we thinking. And after losing to Lyon Agnelli he was talking about lowering the average age of the squad.

We eventually get rid of Higuain and now we replace him with another striker past his peak. Suarez or Dzeko, both will decline at Juve.
Well we replaced Pjanic with Arthur, Matuidi with Mckenie, and Khedira with Kulusevski. So even if we ger Dzeko/Suarez for Gonzalo, this still is lowering the average age of the squad.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Gerard Romero:
Suárez can play tomorrow the match against Girona.

Koeman can put him in tomorrow's call, while his exit does not advance.

The footballer continues to think about leaving the club but with the conditions he asks for

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Okay this is dragging on for way too long. We should look elsewhere (not Dzeko pls) and let him deal with Barca all he wants. Also, let's take back whatever fees we paid for his passport exam.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Well we replaced Pjanic with Arthur, Matuidi with Mckenie, and Khedira with Kulusevski. So even if we ger Dzeko/Suarez for Gonzalo, this still is lowering the average age of the squad.
You are right. I'm not 100% reasonable. However, I'm afraid we end up with a high earner on a 3 years contract again, who drops the ball as Higuain did last season.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Okay this is dragging on for way too long. We should look elsewhere (not Dzeko pls) and let him deal with Barca all he wants. Also, let's take back whatever fees we paid for his passport exam.
Considering we're running low on cash and Suarez not available, who if not Dzeko will be cheap and good enough to come in as the physical classic '9' Pirlo is looking for to play alongside CR7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)