Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (2 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2015
Our saviour is being mocked worldwide for his out-of-shape body

This is a Dutch 'talkshow' on tv. It is really famous here and the concept is like a pubtalk about football. So it is a little bit informative, but most of the time they're doing satire/comedian things. Johan Derksen (the old man) is not a racist tho.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
over 30? check

Massive wage? check

coming off significant injury requiring surgery? check

cunt? check

can get italian citizenship? check

unlikely to fit cohesively with dybala and CR7? check

Face it guys. Suarez is inevitable :suarez:
I dont think he is coming. All these rumors suggest there is a problem and usually they are right.
Dzeko will arrive IMO but I wonder our formation considering all is done.

3 men defense seems like Pirlo`s idea
Midfielders - 2 will definitely play while the 3rd one might be a midfielder or an attacker (3-4-3 or 3-5-2)

3-5-2 Forwards are Ronaldo and... Dybala or Dzeko
3-4-3 Forwards are Ronaldo Dzeko Dybala

So are we playing with only 2 CM which will be a bit weird or 3-5-2 like against Novara but one of Dybala/Dzeko will sit on the bench.

I think the truth is something in between and Ronaldo will be a fixed starter while Dybala Dzeko will play according to tactical decisions.
Also Kulusevski - He should play in a place he can do some damage - I think he can only seriously fit 3-4-3.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Reading of late of supposed crap of Saurez's mouth and I do 180 on getting him. Thought getting the talented devil was a good proposal but sounds like it won't end well. Fuk off, always hated rooting for guys I despise. Not on the level though of rooting for Ramos in a Juve jersey.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We could make an exchange deal with Barce. give him "Weltmeister" Khedira or "Il nuovo Maldini" De Sciglio for Suarez. Sounds fair or?
not even fucking villarreal want de sciglio, in fact they signed some player from watford (yes that club who play in the 2nd tier of English football) who i've never even heard of for more money than what we were asking for de sciglio (10mill)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Nah our O-line is just fine.
https://www.radio.com/94wip/sports/eagles/assigning-blame-for-washingtons-8-sacks-vs-eagles

From above article ....
While everyone holds blame for that kind of ineptitude on offense, a large portion of the blame belongs to Wentz and offensive line, who together allowed Washington to total eight sacks — the most ever allowed with Wentz under center. The scary part for the Eagles is that it wasn’t just one player. No, this was a complete failure by the six offensive linemen who played and the team’s franchise quarterback, who definitely holds some of the blame as well.

LOL @Lapa

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
https://www.radio.com/94wip/sports/eagles/assigning-blame-for-washingtons-8-sacks-vs-eagles

From above article ....
While everyone holds blame for that kind of ineptitude on offense, a large portion of the blame belongs to Wentz and offensive line, who together allowed Washington to total eight sacks — the most ever allowed with Wentz under center. The scary part for the Eagles is that it wasn’t just one player. No, this was a complete failure by the six offensive linemen who played and the team’s franchise quarterback, who definitely holds some of the blame as well.

LOL @Lapa
Yea you were right. It was fucken horrible to watch that shit. :sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)