Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (10 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i did not see the match, but read the report and i was pretty sure nobody would have given him a pad on the back for having the balls in bringing toni for melo

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
i did not see the match, but read the report and i was pretty sure nobody would have given him a pad on the back for having the balls in bringing toni for melo
What balls? It would have been a crime if he didn't try to play more attacking. We were losing 1:2 and you call it "having balls" to put a 2nd attacker?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Melo suffering from a physical ailment, taken off as a precaution.
He (or Marchisio) should have been taken off anyway.
We were playing 4-3-3 and we put lots of balls in their box from our wings (mostly from Pepe's side), but we lacked bodies in their box. The only logical thing to do (everything else was gonna be stuff of an amateur) was to keep the wingers but add an extra attacker.
That could be done by switching from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2 and replacing one of the three CMs with an attacker. Since we were losing, Aquilani, as a more attacking CM, should have been left in the game and, as I said above, the only thing left was Toni to replace one of Melo/Marchisio.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
so i suppose the question is,do we hope we get CL football next season and keep Del Neri,or lose out on CL football and get a new coach?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
He (or Marchisio) should have been taken off anyway.
We were playing 4-3-3 and we put lots of balls in their box from our wings (mostly from Pepe's side), but we lacked bodies in their box. The only logical thing to do (everything else was gonna be stuff of an amateur) was to keep the wingers but add an extra attacker.
That could be done by switching from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2 and replacing one of the three CMs with an attacker. Since we were losing, Aquilani, as a more attacking CM, should have been left in the game and, as I said above, the only thing left was Toni to replace one of Melo/Marchisio.
Actually before the sub, Melo was more of an attacking threat than Aqua was.

Sep 30, 2006
so i suppose the question is,do we hope we get CL football next season and keep Del Neri,or lose out on CL football and get a new coach?
Any true Juventino would make Juventus' winning his First priority

from another side..if the guy succeeded to make such a "Great" come back in the table..doesn't he deserve another chance?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Any true Juventino would make Juventus' winning his First priority

from another side..if the guy succeeded to make such a "Great" come back in the table..doesn't he deserve another chance?
no,i don't want to see him embarrass himself and our great club against Europes top sides

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
What balls? It would have been a crime if he didn't try to play more attacking. We were losing 1:2 and you call it "having balls" to put a 2nd attacker?
if you bash him before for being to passive or substituting too late then you have to give credit when a positive change in behaviour appears ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)