Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (87 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jul 28, 2002
Well we can never bet against juve but I hope we do one of two things:

1. DN suddenly becomes the second coming of Guardiola and we win every game at a canter...
2. We win every game in an inter catennacio style and DN subsequently get sacked for a lack of style by Lapo....

mfdoom

Dec 18, 2010
Well we can never bet against juve but I hope we do one of two things:

1. DN suddenly becomes the second coming of Guardiola and we win every game at a canter...
2. We win every game in an inter catennacio style and DN subsequently get sacked for a lack of style by Lapo....
Lapo?Lapo is the definition for a lack of style.

mfdoom

Dec 18, 2010
Sorry but while I too, am tired of del neri's lack of attacking coaching, and how he didnt do shit about the crap mentality, i say :

budged, what budged ?

we all know marotta sold players and cut wages in order to make the summer transfers and loans

there was no budged, and del neri didnt had anything to say about it.

marotta cant be blamed eighter, cause he did alot with what he got (alot of crap to clean)

if anyone is to blame for the budged, blame agnelli, for giving us NOTHING last summer.

this summer : new coach, and a real budged, so marotta can fix the crap we have
It's the fucking Elkanns, they are richer than Moratti, but look how much they do for us. Say what you want about Massimo "the turd" Moratti, but the guy really cares about his club.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Marotta- "With Delneri we have a two-year contract, for application and professionalism, we are all considering it positive thus far."
Positive? Really? So 7th place is positive? Do people really think a man with that mentality will bring us back to where we belong?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)